Reviews for Work and Play
hama431 chapter 5 . 6/17
Update the next chapter please
Will yugi fall for atemu
Will yugi go back to atemu
Will atemu win yugi's heart
Will anzu and yugi get a divorce
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I believe all the characters to be delightful people. Kazuki Takahashi would not have put them in the story if that were true.

This is a very interesting story. There doesn't seem to be a lot of stories - especially Puzzleshipping - where the relationships start out because of affairs, so this is quite refreshing.

I hope you'll continue to write this,

brittney
Juda chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This must be my third or fourth time I read this through and I love it! The idea is really great and interesting and I love your way to write. 3 I hope this isn't discontinued because I'm thrilled to know what happens next. Please, please update someday, I know I can wait(- have waited for few years actually). I give you love and cookies 33
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Not a bad story...I would like to see more of it, though. The two of them REALLY need it...and are you doing a little Tabloidshipping there? Oooh, naughty NAUGHTY. -giggles-
copycat-capycot chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Ah, why am I not surprised to find out Anzu cheating on Yuugi? Well, that makes things even. Great story.
luvanime4life chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I luved this fic. alot and I was wondering when you were going to update again. This fic. caught me from chappie one. Update as soon as you can please? . Until then! ;3
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
oh there has got to be another chapter! More please! Such a wonderful story I really need more!
Fourty-Zarking-Two chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
I'm really liking this fic! Is it done, or discontinued? I really hope not! I want Atemu and Yuugi to get together! :D
MakaiisHome chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Great story so far. 5 chapters. Could you continue this story please? Don't leave us readers in suspence.
MakaiisHome chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
This is a good story. Are you going to finish it?
cheetahkit chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
i kno atemu will be bitter sweet about this news...is it 2 late 4 them 2 get 2gether?
gamer260 chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
Please update!
Nobodyhereanymore3333 chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
can you please continue this or is it over because the ending still seems a little bittersweet.
Masami Mistress Of Fire chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
oh my god! this is like the most amazing story in the whole world! PLEASE update soon!
Zypher Evans chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Poor Yugi, he must be so terribly confused. I know atem will probably take him back, but not before getting angry or something. I wonder what will happen next.