Reviews for Work and Play
Amelia asakura chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
. . .amazing! Ra its my favorite! its so intense and so realistic, i can feel the same things as the characters and all as i read, but what i really loved, is Atemu. he's really well developed, i mean, i love the way he speak and i love it even more when he speak in arabic, he's so sweet, thoughtful and desperate... he's so lovestruck that the way he reacted when Yuugi left... it broke the last bit of heart i had... you cant just not love him... seriously, i look forward to the next update dear 3
Uzumaki Kohana chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Update please! There is just so much emotions in this story and it's making me cry! I love this story!
Myfanfix chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Needs a follow up sequel
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
COME ON! You did not just leave it like that and then never came back to the story!
hama431 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Update the next chapter please
Will yugi fall for atemu
Will yugi go back to atemu
Will atemu win yugi's heart
Will anzu and yugi get a divorce
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I believe all the characters to be delightful people. Kazuki Takahashi would not have put them in the story if that were true.

This is a very interesting story. There doesn't seem to be a lot of stories - especially Puzzleshipping - where the relationships start out because of affairs, so this is quite refreshing.

I hope you'll continue to write this,

brittney
Juda chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This must be my third or fourth time I read this through and I love it! The idea is really great and interesting and I love your way to write. 3 I hope this isn't discontinued because I'm thrilled to know what happens next. Please, please update someday, I know I can wait(- have waited for few years actually). I give you love and cookies 33
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Not a bad story...I would like to see more of it, though. The two of them REALLY need it...and are you doing a little Tabloidshipping there? Oooh, naughty NAUGHTY. -giggles-
copycat-capycot chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Ah, why am I not surprised to find out Anzu cheating on Yuugi? Well, that makes things even. Great story.
luvanime4life chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I luved this fic. alot and I was wondering when you were going to update again. This fic. caught me from chappie one. Update as soon as you can please? . Until then! ;3
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
oh there has got to be another chapter! More please! Such a wonderful story I really need more!
Fourty-Zarking-Two chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
I'm really liking this fic! Is it done, or discontinued? I really hope not! I want Atemu and Yuugi to get together! :D
MakaiisHome chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Great story so far. 5 chapters. Could you continue this story please? Don't leave us readers in suspence.
MakaiisHome chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
This is a good story. Are you going to finish it?
cheetahkit chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
i kno atemu will be bitter sweet about this news...is it 2 late 4 them 2 get 2gether?