Reviews for Anachronism
Thief of Spades chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
I love the characterizations of TK!Bakura and Yami Bakura, and their relationships to Ryou. I especially like how you've made the Darknesses in both Yugi and Ryou be exactly what they are. It's really interesting how you decided to place this fic over season zero's timeline, no one ever pays enough attention the original series.

I know this story hasn't been updated in what will soon be three years, but I love it so much I can't help but review it! Thank you for writing something truly orginal, if not in plot at least by execution! :3
Cliscia chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Oh yey.

Season O that's Ryou centered,

wonderful, wonderful.

Shame, though, I want this updated.

I'm a slut for

psychological mind fuckage,

and your story caters almost directly

to my fic palet.

-damn you internet explorer for not having spell check!-

So, update,

maybe?

):D
Love'sBakura chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Oh God you have to write more! I love this! It's freaking awesome! I love tha you write so well with my favorit characters and you also keep out all the OOC aswell. I don't know what else to say but it was awesome!
tsutsuji chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
This is fascinating. I'm nearly as intrigued by the spirit of the puzzle in this as I am by Darkness and Memory, and I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Paladius chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Absolutely love the idea of this fic, and they way you're pulling it off. Even though it's an AU, everyone seems remarkably in-character. I especially like the way you have the Dark Bakura treat his host, having him be (understandably) concerned for the boy, without making him fluffy and OOC about it. And that's so very, very hard to find... so many people who try to have him be remotely "nice" to his host end up twisting his character horribly to do it. But you've a lovely balance there, and I really enjoy reading it.

Also, I like the way you presented the reason for having Thief King be in Bakura-kun's mind. I was curious as to how that would be managed or explain, and I like the rationale you used for it.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing wherever you're taking this story
mickydolenzanunexpectedjourney chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! UPDATE SOON!
Ookami no Mika chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Mika: It looks that this i going to be a good fic. It's one of my favorites.

Scarlet: *nodding* yep, I like the fic, and I like that of Darkness and Memory...

Mika: You like the fic because there are 2 Bakuras.

Scarlet: And...?

Mika: *sweatdrop* Well, I do like this fic, and I would like more chaps, please

Update soon!

Moondance
Raebef chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
i don't usually review because i never have anything to say but... just thought I should comment that I am enjoying your story so far after the authors note at the top I spent so much of my reading time thinking about the highlighted words... i probably over analyzed it.

Even though this is a bit of a review of the original story it doesn't feel like it at all, everything is coming out very new.

It was also very interesting to have that glimce of Yuugi in the previous chapter.

The reference to amane also reminded me of TeeDee's new story (not in a copy-ish way)

sorry to bother you...