Reviews for Two Leaves
Heh chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I liked this chapter. There was an intimate feel to it. :)
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Interesting. 4:54, monk and this chapter in particular. This bit here seems almost... cheerful on Kabuto's part, in a strange way. He'd be about nineteen here, right? Numbers are such a odd thing to judge on.
terrorofthehighway chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Interesting, especially the way I'm kept guessing what Sasuke's and Kabuto's relationship is to the end.

Actually, about Kabuto, who is really interesting. Sasuke is as straightforward as ever.
Jinhito chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
This is a wonderful compilation of moments between Kabuto and Sasuke... now neither of them are anywhere near the top of my beloved characters lists... but I find that the fiction based around them tends to be the most interesting.

Thank you very much for writing such a thought provoking and unique twist on what none of us got to see happen in Sound.
SpeakingThroughWrittenWords chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
This story was too good to have ended. Although that could just be me, disappointed because now there is no more of this story to read. Kabuto is really too interesting a character to leave be.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
What an interesting little character study on the two of them. Kabuto and Sasuke. Kabuto throws *any* relationship into question, just by being there, doesn't he? Even after all this time, we still don't know his story, even though we've learned Tobi's identity, and much more about the Uchiha Massacre.

I was always deeply dissatisfied with Orochimaru's 'death', if death it was, at Sasuke's hands. It certainly seemed to come pretty easily, didn't it? Sasuke killed him mostly in his bed without much effort. I like the Orochimaru you hint at here: terrifying, horrible, threatening, and he's got a way to torture you even when you think he doesn't.

The little bits about life in the various Sound bases are disturbingly appropriate, too.

And that's another thing about Kabuto: if he's written well, as he is here, it makes it difficult to critique a story's plot development, since he is so inscrutable and difficult to pin down. You cannot really be sure you understand his motives at all, and thus whether or not they fit.

Anyway, quite enjoyable. Thanks for sharing:)
Herooftimes chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
a really good ending chapter. the title made me understand the last line
Herooftimes chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
I didnt really understand what happened
Herooftimes chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
im wonderign why this chapter is called monk. i wonder what happened to the last one who tried
Herooftimes chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
i liked the translation of sasuke's words. so, ororchimaru has other ways of punishment..just what did he make him see?
Herooftimes chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
a good chapter. jsut what does oro do down their...what for, anyaway...
Herooftimes chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
urgh...more of that stuff... well it was pretty good...up till that..
Herooftimes chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
I really wish these chapters were longer. how much time has passed?
Herooftimes chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
...ew...you think orochimaru really did that to him? this was an okay chapter
Herooftimes chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
picking fights. another good chapter. does kabuto actually like anyone?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »