Reviews for Let it Flow
now i want a sword lol
Phoenixfire979 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Love the story so far!
lil red ivy devil chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I got to admit you are one of the creative writers I have come across. All of your stories are leaving me hanging and I cant wait to get more. So, let me say that it would be a delight to read anymore of what you have writen. I hope that you haven't stoped writing you have some real good talent.
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
*coughing fit* didn't expect that...
Dagda06117032 chapter 11 . 1/31/2008
Oh please for the love of all that is holy update this story.
Sasusc chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
Oh, my! **fans self** I can't believe they were having fun while everyone was watching the movie. It was even funnier to find out most of them knew what the two of them were doing.
Sasusc chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
**snorts** I was waiting for Jayne to say "I'll be in my bunk" at the end of the chapter. I can just see him saying something like that after a conversation like that.

This, by far, has got to be my favorite Rayne fic I've read. I don't normally review every chapter, especial when the next one is already out, but there's always something in each chapter that makes me want to review. _
Sasusc chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Oh, I love where you're going with this. And I love your explaination on why River's crazy and what they did to her. It's perfect and makes perfect sense about what she does. Great idea to tie in the episodes, especially Ariel (which is my favorite).
Sasusc chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
lol! I love this fic so far and this is only the first chapter. River playing matchmaker will be fun to watch. And I love the fact that Simon is okay (if wary) of River wanting to have sex with Jayne. I also love the fact that the rest of the crew knows about it, and aren't going to stop it.
blameamy chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
i really really liked this

but the only problem is it just ends

i was wondering why?

if you feel like starting up again i will defenitely read it
Halfpastdead001 chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
wonderfull! just wonderfullwow

fanfictastic !
Noa chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
Will you ever update this story ?

I'm just asking because I think you found a really interesting approach to the "our parents don't love us" theme.

Love to read more.
Periodic Brilliance chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
I love this story. Absolutely love it. For the most part you've got the character's dialogue spot on, and for me that's a key element in a FanFiction. I espcially like the line between River and Simon. "Simon, you are a doctor. How can you not follow simple instructions? A trained ape could do this." and Simon replies with: "Let's get Jayne in here then." And then River kicks him in the shin.

I'm curious as to why you write in present tense and not past tense like the great majority of writers do. Not that it's bad this way, I'm just curious.

Keep writing and update soon.
Cukeygirl chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
I love this story! I wish there was more to it.
kogarocksmysocks chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
Great story! I love your plausible explanations for Rivers behaviors. It should have been in the movie! Good job!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »