Reviews for Let it Flow
Jenny chapter 11 . 3/6/2007
Good Grief!

I absolutely love your River/Jayne fics, and this has to be the best of the bunch. I am begging you to write more.
DestinyManifested chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
UPDATE!
Hebi R chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
The discussion about things going according to planmade me laugh so hard I almost woke my roommate.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
This was another delight to read. I've popped over to your LJ, to read chapter 12. I look forward to reading the next chapter, but no hurry, it's nice to anticipate a new chapter that is assured to be excellent.

Your River is so easy to love. Jayne, as you write him... :-) When I read his scenes, I physically take a deep breath, relax, let go and just enjoy the masculinity.

In the Firefly stories, you manage to hit all the right emotional points, while never compromising the integrity of the story, which is a masterful feat.
LovelyLadyJem chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
WOW! i love your story, and i hope you update so I can read and find out if Inara and mal fall in love and if anything serious happens between kaylee and simon and i want to know more about river and jayne( cuz they are such a cute couple and all!). So i hope you can post another chapter or somehting, cuz i need to know!
Duk chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
Write some more! For the love of God, write more... please don't leave me hangin'
KariHermione chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
great story so far!

please update!
stupidisco chapter 11 . 11/21/2006
Ahh! I love this story! It's amazing! Please update soon.
nicole chapter 11 . 9/29/2006
that was great. i love the bantter between river an jayne more please.
masey chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
I'm really enjoying it so far.. did not see the whole Inara being related thing coming...well done..
michebabyblue chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hey i love all of your stories and hope that you update really soon as the not knowing is driving me as crazy as River. Kepp up the good work.
washrox chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
Have I told you how much I enjoy this story? It has everything - realistic dialogue, true to the 'verse characterizations and creative plotting. I have read a lot of fanfic and this is the one that stays with me. When anyone asks I let them know that this is my fave! If you ever need a beta - I'm your gal! Or, if you ever think of going hardcover, I have a random gig at a publishing house, I may know some people that you should know...xie xie ni for giving the words their freedom.

lp aka
Bookworm.Annie chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Lol i forgot all about this fic, i cant wait for more cause this chapter was great.
Cody101 chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
good you should do more soon
screaminheathen69 chapter 11 . 8/3/2006