Reviews for Let it Flow
Vanessa chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
This is Great. Please review quickly.
wildpiratecelt chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
hehe i love the way you made mal in the story sounds just like him keep it up :)
wildpiratecelt chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
yay a happy funny fick i love river/jayne pairings keep it up!:)
AngelWings86 chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I love it! It actually seems like it belongs in the story. Snaps to you!

~AW~
Lin chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
way niffty, I love this fic. :)
kdlaung chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I love this story. I never really thought of myself as “River and Jayne pairing” fan, but you story telling has converted me...You do a great job in weaving together humor, longing, and darkness. Although sad, it was good to get the background on River and a reason for why she attacked Jayne that day. It was also hilarious and sweet they Mal embraced his inner Captain Daddy.:-)

I’m excited to see how you continue to develop the characters and their stories.

Please write more soon.

Thanks,

Kdl:-)
Nadrek chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I like it - River does indeed seem to be in touch with a more animalistic nature than the others, and Jayne is quite direct. The possibilities are interesting - particularly when it comes to other displays, and when they get into combat together - do they try to protect each other, do they work with each other tightly, or do they give each other the space to kill on their own? Of course, them going to bars will be even more fun, though Jayne doesn't always fight ('I wasn't in the rebellion.').

Regardless, thank you for writing this.
Leology chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I really, really like this story. I thought the conversation between Mal and River was great and offered a reasonable explanation as to why Mal would allow River to pursue Jayne. I like how it's a little dark. Are you going to update soon?
Harleyd chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
normally in this fandom i lean towards Jayne Mal, but there is something about river (animialist like you said) that makes her perfect with Jayne, cause its very obvious that she would be able to hold her own with him (probably more than her own and a lil of Jayne's too) Can't wait for more! Great story.
Kazza chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
So cute. River's antics, Jayne's half-oblivious and half-stunned reactions, Mal's puzzlement. Delightful story.
Charlotte Temples chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This is excellent, very well written, and with long chapters (I'm a pushover for someone who'll write long chapters). I'm expecting an update very soon, or I'll be quite upset.
Ash chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
WOW! That was GREAT! Please post more soon! I love the way River is tempting Jayne. PLEASE post more soon :):)
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9