Reviews for Stolen Lives
RocketFAN chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Well... hope you dont mind me saying, but that was a very good story. Didn't make any sense and all of the characters were really UN-characteristic... oh, well better luck next time
DeliaDee chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
I'm completely baffled. Minerva very specifically said that she'd find the boys the best home out there. So what happened? And don't try to tell me that she "didn't know." You even said that that orphanage had the highest mortality rate. Minerva is, after all, Minerva. She wouldn't have put them anywhere without being absolutely positive that the place was impeccible and you can't hide all that was wrong with that place. So what gives?
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
hey really love this story . i hope you update it soon.
anne chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
aine chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Interesting...definitely interesting. This is an original and intriguing plot for the character of Ron and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
olivia chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
nice story..keep on ron going to be sorted in slytherin? is harry?

anyways..good story!

EsScaper chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Oh good, I hope that we aren't going to see much of the orphanage anymore. Not that I don't like it, but the numbers used for names is getting somewhat played out.

I can't wait to read about Ron and Harry once they are a bit older. I would be interested in hearing what Ron has to say. Is he ever going to find out about Fred and George? I think it would be interesting to follow that up.

EsScaper chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Awe so sad that poor Ron got left alone. It is really funny to see Sirius as the confident one, while Remus is nervous and unsure about raising a child.

I am glad that you update so quickly and look forward to reading more of your story.

the two-way mirror chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Aw that was such a sad chapter! So will Ron become truly evil in this story? You've made a great start and I hope you update soon.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Nice start to what could be a very interesting AU piece. ...a bit short though. I do hope that you update soon!

korrd chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Good fic. Shouldn't Ginny be alive? Since the Potters were attacked a year and a bit more after Harry's birth shouldn't Ginny be alive but still like only a month old? Update soon.