Reviews for Want
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, that was cute. And don't worry, I understood what you meant when Jou said that he can only think of one instance in which Kaiba did something without thinking about anyone else. ;D
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Good Fanfic.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
oh i think we all got that implication _~ ... sorry... anyways this was, just guess what i'll say, come on, guess... awesome... yes awesome, my favorite word, awsome. that is what this was while reading it, and still is actual... awesome so anyways you write, i'll read and review if i want to that is _ hehe want i connected the story to my review, for once! yeah pretty bad at that don't you think? well this was fun, let's do it again sometime, review you later_
adele4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really enjoyed this one; especially Mokuba: he comes across as still loveable, for some reason, and yet very creepy. I don’t think I ever read a Kaiba-romance in which the fact Kaiba has such a dangerous brother plays a role, and now that I think of it, it really should *g*

The way you write Jou is great as always. I didn’t find it that *funny* though. Not the parts about Kaiba at least. It seems as if being with Jou is the only *smart* thing Kaiba has ever done as well (well, it’s from Jou’s POV...)

I thought it was clear what the last sentence means, but maybe I’d have interpreted it that way anyway, even if the story wasn’t explicitly KaibaxJou...
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
_ Lovely little one shot, Misura. You always seem to come up with such interesting plot lines; I love that about your style.
Ziven chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This was confusing, but not confusing at the same time. While I understood that the one instance at the restaurant describe their relationship...I don't think that the instance alone was enough to define it. I believe that it would've gotten better had you provided more examples...

This seemed to be one of those stories in which everyone could take things a different way. I could be seeing it wrong, but...

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
Li-Bai - Opus 3 No. 2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
((squees and falls over))
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
How true. It's so perfect that Joey's only 'excuse' is because he 'wants' to. This seemed to have a slightly different tone than your other works. For one, Mokuba doesn't come across the same. Like the firing-people theme.

Anyway I did find it as completely hilarious as your other stories - I love all the one-liners and quips. Awesome work as always. :)
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
It seemed imlied to me. This was great! I love the emotion and the way you portrayed Mokuba. Great job! Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I think you implied it ok. But then, you do usually have some of the best endings for romance-fics. They're always more of a struggle for me. :)
Clarity2199 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Great fic! I especially love the part that because Mokuba didn't like the idea from the PR guy, Kaiba decided to fire his ass. That was hillarious...and very expected from Kaiba to do something simply because of Mokuba's feelings. Sometimes I wonder if Mokuba realizes just how good he has it with his brother. ;p

And getting Joey's messed up opinions and ideas on things are always funny. ;)

Clarity
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This made my day. .
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
_A/N: The one instance was supposed to be Kaiba's relationship with Joey. I hoped I could imply that, but I'm not entirely sure so ..._

XD I think you did, but given some of the people on and some of the questions I've recieved (and the fact that I'm still in a very WTF mood because of a review), I'd say it's best you pointed it out.

Hi! Long time no review~ XD How you doin'? P

Once again, another piece I really did enjoy. I rather liked the characterization (And the reference to Mokuba poisioning food made me snerk in rememberance of early-manga!Mokuba).

If Joey and Kaiba did get into a relationship, that's probably how it would be. XD Not all fluff and rainbows and stuff, but they'd still bicker.