Reviews for Fruitcakes and a Warm Holiday Glow
Still Evil Flame chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I laughed, I cried, I imagine the luminarias actually looked much better in Los Noches anyway.
quixotomy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
So random...but funny. Just...luminarias? I didn't even know what they were!
dfjlgfhgdzsjdf chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LMAO this was GOOD. I loved how worked up Yamamoto got. Also, OMG Byakuya is HUMAN. Shock, horror. I was in stitches. )

x
Uchiha Yumi chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
You made me die laughing! I absolutely loved it! ABSOLUTELY!

Your version of Byakuya is just too cute XD

Thanks for sharing!

Yumi
Gear4 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
update as soon as possibler please its great so far!

TG
darkreaperlurking chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was really funny.
Baka Deshis chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
hillarious.

XD
Presence chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Haha, that was very amusing. Good job
Jeebus dirtface chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That was frickin' hilarious. And kind of scary.
firefly chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
WHY DOES THIS FIC NOT HAVE MORE REVIEWS?

XD Oh my God, this made me laugh out loud at LEAST ten times. I love how Byakuya kept thinking about food, and then there was that whole bit with him and the nail file...*dies*

Everything was so random and it was hilarious mostly because the characters were not OOC at all. XD I can totally imagine Shunsui offering to make the new robes and being rejected. And btw, the idea for new robes and luminaries was really creative and utterly PRICELESS.

What killed me most was how Yamamoto kept spazzing out and bursting into tears during the meeting. XD Damn, EVERYTHING about this was funny, and I love you for making it so amusing without any pairings. o

*adds to faves*

Please, if this review means anything, PLEASE WRITE MORE HUMOUR.
rinkurocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
One word: HILARIOUS! :]
Tozette chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
*does first review dance*

Very, very funny. I loved it, particularly Byakuya's obsession with food. And OMFG, Desperate Housewives. I was laughing my ass off.

However, you should know that you have a typo in Byakuya's name in, "“I said, get to work, now,” Bykuya amended" - it's where he was admiring Matsumoto's nail file. _

_