Reviews for The Denver Edition
highlander348 chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Are you ever going to finish this? Please let me know! :)
PhoenixRe chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
A very nice sequel to your previous story. Your characters are pretty interesting and the set up is nice as well. Too bad it was left unfinished...
willflourish chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
OMG! Another chapter! You made my day!

I think Doogie's mom will come around eventually.

I thought it was hilarious that Doogie's Dad assumed Ruthie wasn't *the* Ruth Camden.
snipsa chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Yay, an Update!

Great chapter, loved the dressing down Ruthie gave Doogies' dad, and their bonding over art - 'specially his confusion about her name being the same as the "famous" Ruth Camden - heh!

But o, Mommy Doogie is hard to please ai? But hey, Ruth isn't a quitter, sooner or later she'll get the woman over to her side of things ;)

Thanks for the chapter, it was a joy to read your work again!
Jen chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
Love this story (i would be more eloquent but i'm 3/4 asleep lol)
willflourish chapter 10 . 5/3/2007
I've just stumbled onto your Early Edition stories and I want to say I'm enjoying them very much.

I hope you haven't lost all interest and that you'll continue with this story.
snipsa chapter 10 . 10/18/2006
Brilliant chapter. I love how you portray Ruthie's confusion over Janet and how to feel with them working so closely together.

I love how you've fleshed out Janet's character in this chapter, the article she wrote on the play etc. Really great characterization...

Yay, bring on mom and pop Howser, can't wait!

Good work, looking forward to the next update.
snipsa chapter 9 . 9/4/2006
Yay, you're still breathing! I'm glad you've picked up this project again, it was a brilliant surprise to see your update.

I hope you continue soon.

(I loved the surprise of Janet showing up, but I loved Ruthie's reaction).

Enjoy your day.

Victory-Starr chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
Wonderful chapter! It was so good to see Gary show up! He was just what Ruthie needed!

And I'm so glad things worked out for Doug and Ruthie. To tell you the truth, I was kind of worried it wouldn't!

Well, anyway, thanks for a great read! I just love your writing style!
Snipsa chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
Sorry, lazy to log in...

Just wanted to say, this chapter was absolutely brilliant. You really had me worried there for a second on the roof, just glad there's more than one person getting the paper;)

It was good to hear the conversation between Gary and Ruthie, he really does know what she's going through, and will probably be of great help to her in the future as well.

As for Doug, I knew he'd come around! I only hope poor Billy meets somebody else;)

Anyways, as always great!
snipsa chapter 7 . 3/16/2006
Firstly, no need to apologise, I'm in the same type of situation at the moment with my own stories...

On to the story, brilliant! I'm really glad that Ruth found the courage within herself, it's never easy to let someone you love know that you haven't been completely truthful with them.

Good job, can't wait to see the repurcussions!
Victory-Starr chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
First; let me say that I think you did a wonderful job. It was definitely worth the wait! I think that you're doing nicely. And I can't wait to see what happens between Doug and Ruthie. You know how I am about suspense, my friend! I can't take it! Anyway, thanks for all your hard work!
Victory-Starr chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Very nice work! This all seems very familiar! We know Gary was thrown down this path many times and we've all felt sorry for him. Now it's Ruthie we're feeling sorry for!

I'm glad she and Doug got some time together in the end though. That was a real nice touch.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
snipsa chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
Great work on this chapter, loved how you depicted Ruthie's handling of the crisis. The end was beautifully written, I could basically see it in front of me.

Lovely, can't wait for the next update!
Victory-Starr chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
Hey! Good going! It must've been pretty rough for Ruth; telling her parents and all. I wonder how it'll go with Doug?

Anyway, great! Can't wait to read more!