Reviews for According To Rumor
Lady Beckett chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
An intersting look at the enigma that is Spot Conlon. Fantastic job. Keep it up
Purple Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow, this was really good characterization! I loved it!

Keep up the great work!

~Purple Rhapsody~
hilby chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I adore subtlety, and it's so hard to find!

Race and Spot are delightfully in character. Superb short. Good job.
0'EmeraldEyes'0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That was so good. The entire story is a poker face - the reader never knows exactly what Race feels for Spot, we never know all too much about Spot either. All we know is that Race is an observer and Spot is an open book. This alone creates a chemistry for the piece that leaves the reader with an enormous smile on their face. Wonderful work, one of the many faces of Racetrack I love to see.
Arlene2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Nice character study for both Race and Spot. And although I wish it could have been longer ( because it was intriguing), the shortness works for it.

There's really no excess to the writing, which makes the details mean that much more.

Nice work.
MyKa HoLLy chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i love the way u wrote this. it was so good. just wanted to say great job. luv yas!

SakiSaki chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Ah, another of my favorite Racetrack character studies. Short, sweet and to the point, I thought you handled it nicely.

My only complaint is HOW short it is... I was hoping he'd observe more than just Spot's tells (after all, one's tells say a lot about one's character, so you could have a lot of fun with, for example, Skittery).

Keep up the great work!
ohwerdd chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
this story is really good so far!

i like it ]

yay for racetrack
Here Though You've Forgotten chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
wow i really like your writing style and the story is an interesting angle on Spot!

keep writing!