Reviews for Dire Fates
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
I read this ever few years to remember how great this is
shaithis1 chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
By all measures, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thanks so much for the more palatable introduction to John Constantine (initials J.C. - coincidence?) than Keannu Reeves could manage.
deafturtle5 chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
I enjoy reading the entire story and I like it. I just recently got hooked on Hellblazer and came across to this crossover. I hope you continued to write more stories like this but it seem you have been out for while.
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
I love this story! I always keep coming back to it!
Dora chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
I first read Sailor Hellbalzer on Luba Kmetyk's site, and never considered that my favorite Constantine duo could possibly have written anything else about him, or as good. It was lovely to be proved wrong - John is a 3 dimensional character in your hands, and dammit all, I'm getting interested in OMG!
Nutsy chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Well, I've read all the parts of the trilogy now, and I have to say that this first part is the best one - it certainly has that certain special place in my heart. Odd, since Hellblazer is my least favorite of the three Vertigo series you've used... But Skuld and Constantine play so well off each other! They absolutely shine in this story, making all their scenes a delight to read. Add a strong supporting cast and a good (and not in the least bit predictable) plot, and you have a real gem of a story. The only thing I didn't like was how you used for Japanese speech. This is absolutely unneccesary and gives me a feeling of a bad comic book adaption. The brackets could have been dropped with ease, particularly in the scenes where Japanese is the ONLY language spoken anyway. But this is my only gripe about the story, which was exellent from the beginning to the end!
Nijyen chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Absolutely brilliant from beginning to end. This is one of those rare crossovers that not only works, but works seamlessly, despite the dissimilarity - in fact the sheer diametric opposition - of the component series. Well written and never once straying OOC, this one has it all: adventure, humor, horror, drama, even a dash of romance. Strongly recommended, but not necessarily for the faint of heart (don't be fooled by the fact that it's an OMG crossover; this one gets DARK).
Jeffrey Vasquez chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
I've always loved this crossover. It makes so much sense that these two series would come together. I'm just now getting into the others, but since they deal with both the Dreaming and Books of Magic, I'm sure that I'll love them. ¡Viva Tim Hunter! The one True Harry Potter!
Infinity1 chapter 6 . 5/11/2001
If I ever get tired of fics this good, someone had better kill me. Gods, I will never tire of your stuff, weither it's DnR/DnU, or this. Great work, and I hope you and RpM finish the Faith Machine soon, as well as the Junior Trenchcoat Brigade. Later.
Krista Perry chapter 6 . 5/11/2001
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Abso-smeggin-lutely brilliant fic, mates.
The mad shoe chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I THINK I CRACKED A RIB BECUASE I WAS LAUGHING SO MUTCH

This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read. You who wrote this, you are a master of fanfics.

Keep up the good work!

PS: That "Frigg" joke and Thor being a "Flasher" was great.

WHA HA HA HA HA HA!

You will always have my eternal gratitude for writing this masterpiece.