Reviews for RodrigoThe Spanish Tok'ra!
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
go George
Heatherisfire chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was really funny. WHAT Jacob, Selmak and the rest of the Tok'ra were doing mixing a symbiote with a Spanish actor, I will never fully understand. But, I'm glad I read this. It was Hilarious.

As Knightgirl4Jack said, I'm more or less fluent in French, not Spanish. That's why I was so happy when I translated (More or less) the bulk of the Spanish in here somewhat accurately. I used Google translate to check, but whatever I guessed was accurate.

Hurrah for you!

Thanks, this was really awesome
Wynnara chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really enjoyed reading this you ever thought of writing more about Rodrigo the spanish tokra? It had me laughing out consider writing more about Rodrigo.
Aly the Spy chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was so funny. And sweet at the same time. Is that possible? And I'm quite proud to say that I understood ALL of the spanish! Woot for me.

-Aly
nightriderbrat chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Love it!
Qtheallpowerful chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*snort*
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I loved it! lol it was hell sick! JJ:P
AtlantianFanofEarth chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
that was so awesome! I
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was great! Very nice, and surprising considering that Jack O'Neill dislikes anything to do with a parasite. I loved the way Daniel translated on the spot - very nice touch.

Hahahaha, excellent work!

001ElvenWarrior
alexceasar chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
LOL. Very cute. loved the george middle name thing.
stargatesg1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
AAH! This is definately the most awesome fic I have EVER read!
Hulabaloo chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Wow, loved it. Hilarius!

H
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
OHMIGOD, THAT WAS BRILLIANT! holy hannah, was it amazing! the spanish he said to her was beautiful...so romantic, plus it was funny; 'cry me a river' that's so funny! aww yay.
Wile chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was certainly amusing. Thanks for sharing and I loved the ending!
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
me no habla espanol. me parle le francais. Very funny. I love it! The memo is hysterical! Love the idea. SamJack DanJan are the best.