Reviews for Amorem Incitare
more!
Rhaoz chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
awesome :D!
me chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
please please please please please write more!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
please write more! im dieing of curiosity! your a very talented writer!
MadameAngel chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
I am unimpressed... You haven't updated this for almost a year! I haven't read it in probably longer than that, it appears that the update alert... didn't. Anyway, I must know what happens now that they've both eaten the chocolates! Do update soon, for me, love?
4-is-lovely chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
BAH! IT IS 12:21am ON A SCHOOL NIGHT! AND I'M NOT SLEEPING! DO YOU KNOW WHY? IT IS BECAUSE YOUR AMAZING FIC HAS KEPT ME UP IN THE MIDST OF MY DREAMLAND! BAH! I DEDUCE THAT YOU SIMPLE MUST UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, or I may never get to sleep...8D Great fic!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
hahaha that was funny cause it was all like sweet and romantic and then he had a boner lol AHEM back to the story - this is so good! im really looking forward to the next chap!
darkakane chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
omg i dont believe you just left it there!

and you haven't wrote more... i'm so dissappointed. PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T ABANDONED THIS FIC!

and write more. it's so awesome!
WHPIAR chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Gasp! I can't wait to read more of your work! You are a very talented writer. I was laughing out loud when I read the first chapter. Snape kept finding himself in an awkward position with Hermione. About Harry being gay... I'm glad that he's with Oliver rather than Ron or someone. You made that work out very well. I love it when Minerva talks with Severus! She seems like an annoying older sister! Anyways, I really enjoy what you've written so far and I really look forward to reading more. Thanks for being amazing!
scarlet-suspenders chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
I LOVE YOU! ILOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! ITS BRILLANT!
Kayleigh chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
I'm enjoying this so much! Please continue it.
amsev chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
You simply must write more - this story is just so dang funny and sweet... and SNARKY!
Wolf chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I injoyed it so I'm sending a review. Lol. Love how u put them at his Castle in her dreams. Hope 2 read more.
Lady Kiren chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
Ok...deep breathe...OMIGOSH YOU'RE GOOD! Ok, got that over with. I'll admit it took me a little to get into the story but now I love it! I do so hope that you write more soon! I don't think I can wait very long...I'm an impatient person...anyway, BRAVO!

Lady Kiren
Phreddie chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Wow it is very good, and i can't wait for you to contiue writing. Please hurry!