Reviews for Poisoned Cherry Blossom
kiko280 chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
Aww pls reconsider it?
kiko280 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Hmm I wonder who it was...zetsu?
kai chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
...are you serious
ottocharly chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i want to read moreeee
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
What does poker face have to do with this?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
What does poker face have to do with this?
MiyuCat chapter 17 . 5/6/2009
I'm sad you stopped this story, but I suppose if you didn't feel happy writing it, it would only have declined in quality, and it has such lovely quality! It was probably the right thing to do, and well done for writing such a brilliant fiction! You are very talented and I hope you write more someday x x x
JamieyMarieh chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
"‘How long has it been? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks?’

You’re finally awake Sakura! I never thought you would wake up from your good night sleep.

‘Who are you?’

I’m your inner self. Inner Sakura!

‘Oh.. It’s you..’

Don’t go all ‘Oh it’s you’! You know me the best. You have been asleep for a while. Why don’t you wake up?

‘I don’t want to wake up. It’s so early’

Geez, forgotten everything have we?

‘What?’

One name.. Itachi.

‘No, no, no... It was only a nightmare’

In that case, you live in a nightmare.

‘I don’t want to wake up’

You have to..

‘No!’

One

‘Please, I don’t want to go back’

Two

‘It’s just.. No!’

Three

“NO!” Sakura shrieked as she woke up"

Lol. That was funny
Cebellina chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow you desperately need to work on your tenses and plurals.

AND PROOF-READ BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A CHAPTER!

I could barely get through this chapter it was written so poorly.
sexy the lexy chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
hey I like the story..

ugh... I wish u end the story but then again other writers had done the samething :( .. well I hope u read "a ripple in the pound."its really good.. she writes the best story.#1 best story/itachisakura story ever.. warning! rape and deaths... its the way of real war... ur story is like a 4..out of 5... but ur chapters aren't vary long.. so I can't give u a #1 sorry.. but the beging .. blah..

but really u need to read the story... 4 part story.. :u well I gave u my sexy the lexys thoughts... don't get angry u said u wanted a review... laterszz but like the lemon.. :)

next time try be more creative.. :( Hey! End the story if ur gonna start the story..there always a beging and and end...
JamieyMarieh chapter 16 . 2/25/2009
oh baby! that is by far the SMEXIEST fanfic i've ever read! 10/100!
Sina chapter 17 . 10/31/2008
-glomps- i loveish you! even if you DID disscontinued the story i will still love you! You did god for the chapters, but i don't think you should have stopped...o well. my loss!

I Love you all!

Sina Garcia

LATER!
Roo4life chapter 17 . 7/26/2008
aw thats sad...but i still hope you don't delete this cuz it wuld just be a waste of hardwork and genius

Maaannigaa chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
cool fic
omgee chapter 17 . 3/23/2008
Oh no, I'm so sorry u discontinued it!

if u ever get rlly bored someday u should totally go back and write a quick ending! till then, it'll be resting in my 'story alerts...'

great job with what u have so far though! rlly luvd it! :D