Reviews for Eliza
SennaFan4ever chapter 5 . 4/23
Hi Alex! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well! I just wanted to let you know I love this story! I'm re reading it because I remember loving it so much. And I also miss you. I was wondering if you wanted to catch up on Skype or something. I hope things are going well for you.
Love you,
suzyq85 chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
NO! YOU KILLED ANDREW! i haven't read the rest,but i had to say that! oh,well,adam's better,but still,ANDREW!
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
How sad
kitcat19us chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
great story
Shadow Cat17 chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
Wow! This is an awesome story and I'm so glad I read it!
Deyse chapter 15 . 2/14/2008
Hello again (after such a long time!)

I had no idea you had updated and finished this story, and I'm glad I found it out cause I've just finished it!

You did a very good job with this one and also wiht your other stories!

And I want you to know that I always liked your stories very much!

All the best,

SennaFan4ever chapter 15 . 9/12/2006
Hey there Alex! Lauren ehre. i Hope you're doing well. I jsut read the last few chapters of your Eliza story. You almost had me in tears! This was mazingly written. I'm having a lot of fun writing with you! Well I'll ttyl

May the light of God shine upon you and keep you safe

Your friend, Lauren
andrewsblueangel chapter 12 . 7/28/2006
I found another story this was so good sob poor Andrew poor Monica weep weep I need a box of tissues it was so excllent
chickenwriter chapter 11 . 1/9/2006
No! No No No No NO! Not cool! So not cool. (great writing) But it's not cool to make him die rigth after they kiss for the first time! The kiss-is good! The death-not so good!
Chickenwriter chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
NO, How can you hurt monica like that!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 14 . 1/6/2006
O.O... no! Why did it have to be Andrew? *cries* I seriously was almost crying, it was so sad! I need to know what happens next! *cries harder* Monica and Eliza~
Deyse chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
*eyes wide open in stunned silence* Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!

What's gonna happen to Monica and her wee daughter? And WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO ANDREW? He's not dead, is he? Please, tell me the Father will make him live again! *kneels on the floor and begs* Please?

The story is great, full of suspense and... ah gosh, I loved the kiss! Such a beautiful and bittersweet scene! Please, make Andrew come back so that Monica can hear him say he loves her again? :-)
Kimbre chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hi! Well, I have to say that this story is pretty good! The last chapter about moved me to tears. I read your first one as well "Surrogate Angel" and I honestly thought it lacked some emotion (such as how it felt to Monica to feel her baby move etc) but I see and feel much more emotion in this story.

They say that the only way for a writer to improve is to write and you are doing just that. I believe that you have already topped yourself with this story.

I look forward to the rest of this!
Ms.Wings chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Hey this is great! I'm so happy Monica and Eliza are getting along so well, but, what is she going to call her? Meanwhile, Gregory and his boss better leave our angels alone! I mean it, otherwise I'll be upset! Please protect them! More soon please!
Ms.Wings chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Oh my gosh that was so good! Beautiful, really! I'm so glad Eliza has taken to her mother and, really her real family so well! I knew she would. They will have a wonderful life together, I know it! But I still can't wait to read about it! More soon please!