Reviews for Little By Little
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
You. are. brilliant.

This story is so amazingly written! I was so consumed into it I had to chuck myself out as a reminder that its a story. and amazingly, wonderfully, written oneshot that is defiantly going into my favorites. I loved EVEYTHING about the story, so I cant point out specifics. everything was wonderful! Merlin! -squeals in delight- I can only imagine how your other stories are!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
...and...
?
ObsessiveDevil chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very well written, I look forward to reading this again in the future.
vizen chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Thank you for this fic, I especially appreciate...well, everything :)
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Excellent!

I love the end, and poor Remus all flushed XD.

Deserves a sequel, don't you think...? :p

Thank you anyway for writing such wonderful fanfictions!

Nuitari Aquarius
Ayame-Paradise chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow! Totally captivating and the most intersting thing I've read all week, of course that will change when you update Apostasy. *hint, hint*

Anyway, I am completely in love with your style of writing; addicted to it. Great job.
Vincent Severus Mycroft chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great story! I love fics about people finally realizing what Snape has to go through, etc. I think it'd be great if you wrote a sequel! Especially if it had some mention of revenge on the Weasley twins...they almost caused Snape serious harm!
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
hehehe i liked the ending

very nice
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was brilliant...
Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
It was a cute story. I liked the way Sirius protected Snape from the Weasley twins while being understanding to the Weasley twins. I liked the butter roll at dinner incident, lol. Liked Sirius filling Snape's plate appropriately instead of the way Molly overloaded it. Like the side effects of the potion. Snape was very much in character as his usual, vicious-tongued, hypocritical, "nobody's suffered but me" self, but also showcased his talents, intelligence, resourcefulness and willingness to suffer greatly for The Order. Very nicely done.

Sirius, well, Sirius is my favorite character, and I'm going to pick on you a bit about him. I don't understand why you made Sirius a complete idiot about potions when Slughorn said he was talented, and in OotP Remus said that Sirius and James were talented at everything they ever tried. It took me out of the flow of the story to see Sirius out of character. There were other things I thought were in character: Sirius's drinking, his great joy in being joining in games with Harry's friends, the purity of his magic (loved that part), his taunting of Snape but helping him anyway because he was a member of The Order, damn the linen, etc.

You have the only sort of SS/RL that I will read: SS/SB/RL. I can't stand it otherwise, but the idea of all three of them works for me.
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
nice! umm it was great seeing the Twins' prank hitting Sirius and rebounding in such a spectacular make-out session. Have you been continuing writing since leaving FF?
Bebob chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hm, well I've already tried to review this once, so here I go again.

I love this fic! So good, just like ur other work. I love the ending, it's funny...

Tara (bebob)
snapes spider chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
that leaves james and he would have shagged ALL the Mauraders!
Taita chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Hillarious(I'm still rolling around now), very well written

loved it
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Heh. Well done without soppiness. I greatly enjoyed how you carried out the plot, especially the ending when Remus shows up. ;)