Reviews for A Man for all Moods
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
...That is a scary thought...stuck with the ALW version forver...*shudders*...lol! Awesome!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I'm so glad to see this one on here. It was one of my favorites in the humour contest.
The Nightingale's Song chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Genius
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
HA! Poorpoorppoor Christine... she's been ALWified! And stuck with the horror that is phluffy phantom! *GAG* That's what she gets for being a tease.

That cracked me up! I never knew you could be so funny! :D This should have definitely won that humor contest! It's ten times funnier than any of the others!
PG chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
*lol* I love the different Eriks. Gotta love sexy Phluffy Erik, but my feelings go out for Erik the first. Poor man. *hugs him* Christine got what she deserved... And I'm mighty jealous still. :-p
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This is strangely amusing.
StitchGrl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Oh Elcie, still morbid in humour are we? Puhahaha. I wonder why the second Erik is "Erik Light" ? Is that Angsty Kay Erik? Because he sounds awfully moody and abusive like mine (from Temperance). I like "Erik the First" the best. He's so adorable I just want to scoop him in my arms and cradle him like a child. ;-) Gerick is frightening. There's such a stark contrast (and dramatic dip in manhood) between him and the first two. Poor Christine in her pink satin dress - she shall be Sarah Brightman forever! Vacant...

good story Elcie ;-) I eagerly await your new stories!