Reviews for Third Time Is A Charm
A reader chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Hello, well this is a old story so i don't think that you'll read this but...

It's a cute fic, really funny in fact. I must say that the whole idea surprised me, i don't think i would have hook up with Dormé this time, but Obi Wan is lonely so i understand that he didn't hold a grudge against his former love.

I mean, Dormé had the rigth to plan a future more certain that the difficulty of a relationship with Obi; but it seems really easy for Obi to just dismiss the fact that she married another man. I guet the good and selfless Obi Wan but seriously Especially with Val Ryx and co, a man can get irresonnably angry lol
DanzaPalooza chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Aww...so sweet! You should continue...because the whole story is about them eventually becoming a couple, so now I want to hear about them when they actually are one! But I definitely enjoyed it, great job!
Stratusneil chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
God, I love this
LuvObi chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
Aw..this story is too cute. I love Obi-Wan and Dorme together, they make such a great and beautiful-looking couple. I also love your characterization of them, they are also very intelligent.
QueenMeep chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
Aw

How sweet and lovely.

So happy for them, it's nice for them to finally have a happy ending, especially after so long.
Iskandra chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I think this is just brilliant, I love your Dormé/Obi-Wan centred stuff! Please, m'lady, I want more! ;-)
QueenMeep chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Oh how sweet!

I'm so glad Obi-Wan finally came to his senses. :D

And poor LeeLee!
LuvObi chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
I love your story, so funny. Obi-Wan is just too cute with his amused and calm demeanor. I think I'm going to have that dream tonight too.
SerendipityAEY chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
Very nice :) I might just have that same dream tonight ;)
QueenMeep chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
She should have seduced him. ;)

What a cute story, we never know what tricks you have up your sleeve!
LuvObi chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
LOL! Your story is so funny. I love how Obi-Wan gave Val a force-shove. And Ewan's eyes do twinkle, I swear. Keep it up!
srg1 chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
Giggle... I loved this chapter! You really had me thinking just like Dorme! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
QueenMeep chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
Heheh so funny, letting her think that she was a prostitute instead of a model. Clever indeed.

As always, enjoying this story. :)
srg1 chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
I loved your story, Tea for Two. I love how you portray Obi-Wan. It's so great! I'm hoping Obi-wan gets a better ending!
Luvobi chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
Like your story so far. It's so funny and cute.