Reviews for Legend of Final Destiny: Fateful Gathering
Neha chapter 23 . 7/28
Why on earth did you write an incomplete story? You should complete it. Now! I have to say your story is wonderful,amazing and good.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
We all know it'll come to Soma against Ash so...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Lol! I loved the part with the Yu-Gi-Oh! gang. Hi-Lar-I-Ous. Yes, I'm a yugioh fanatic. Lol; Joey.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
I feel so bad for Satoshi! I officially hate Kasumi.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Aww! I LOVE RocketShipping! And I love James too. He's a really nice guy, just under the bad influence of Jessie. They are the highlight of Team Rocket.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
I hate May in this. Then again... I never truly liked her...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I am totally Ash and Satoshi. Literally, the dark side isn't always the bad side, *mutter* judge-mental bitches *mutter*. I, personally, love the dark side. I'd pick it over light any day (or night)! Light can be bad. And right now, I think Satoshi and Kasumi are totally in love like Ash and Misty. (-)

But if anyone is bad in this fic, it's Kasumi and she's turning Misty against the goodness that is darkness.
unafraid chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Nah, Brock wouldn't behave as revoltingly as that, especially in a situation so deadly and serious.
Ashmn chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Is it just me or is dr shiranui acting like a stereotypical villain/bad guy?
SS385 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
brendan birch is professor birc h's son
SS385 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013

It is a common misconception though.
SS385 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Alright, kind of weird. All the characters from everywhere in secret groups. It is kind of weird right now though i fully believe you will work it out later. The action is great, the descriptions are detailed. I love it so far. When things aren't as hectic, I will make sure to review again, I have high expectations now
OO chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
Yo chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
"Pikachu peeked out of the backpack released the electric attack at the missiles, destroying them."

No epileptic seizures this time, I hope.
Pokemon chapter 19 . 3/25/2013