Reviews for Legend of Final Destiny: Fateful Gathering
Blue Bragon chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
This is great so is B-boy the next one to get a soul uhh so which will it be the fire one .. grat crossovers and fights please keep at it ok
SaiyanSatoshiLegend chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Sweet chapter dude! It was well worth the wait.

Lol, i can't believe that you're bringing characters from other anime into this tournament. I couldn't help but laugh when Yugi came into the picture... That poor little shrimp... he wouldn't last on his own for any more than 60 seconds.

I can't wait to see more of the tournament, and to find out more about Crisis and Zao... _ Ja ne

Peace,

~SaiyanLegend
Pjac the fighter chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
very good story man, like the humour and suspense, brilliant characters and very well written chapters. please take a look at my story, Legends Heroes and Idiots. First Pokemon story but hoping that it isnt the last. keep up the story and any idea of what sort of length is good for a chapter
Blue Bragon chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
Man this is great really loved the couples and the personalities you have given everyone but which are the remaing Guardians uh
sonic chapter 12 . 6/29/2006
cool update sweet
DestinyDeoxys chapter 12 . 6/28/2006
Very good. Probably the best chapter so far. Sorry again!
Hakajin chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
This was one of the best chapters yet! I'm so glad you finally got to the relationship between Satoshi and Kasumi. But first, I liked how you brought up Misty's feelings of inadequacy again. And the idea of the tournament is good. I liked it that you had the characters spend a little one on one time with the spirits.

You've established good characters in Satoshi and Kasumi. But I hated it when they got mad and said things they didn't mean. Not that it wasn't good, it's frustrating, as it should be. The part about the forsaken ones was especially good, I was impressed. But I wonder what did happen with the two of them? My guess is there's sorta an Inu-Yasha/Kikyo thing going on.

Good training parts with Ash and Misty. I liked the idea of Ash training with his Pokemon. And the scene with Satoshi and Kasumi from the past was great. I loved how she goaded him like that.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
gilmaxter chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
nice chapter chaos i liked it alot. i hope you update this story and your bushido one as soon as you can.

peace-
ff9moonie chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
OMG! This is such a freakin cool and awesome and and umm..wut's the word forit..not sure but I LOVE it! ! !
Hakajin chapter 11 . 6/25/2006
Well, I decided to go ahead and finish what you've written so far. Liked the moment with Ash and Misty, of course. And it was good to see a line mentioning the relationship between Satoshi and Kasumi. You did well with writing about their feelings too.

Lol, at first, I thought you were gonna do a Brock/Jessie pairing. That would be a little weird. Hm, can't decide if I think Team Rocket was out of character or not. I don't know if Jessie would be so open to Brock.

Oh, and your battles are good too. They're creative. You come up with twists kinda like the show. I wish I could do that . . . Lol, but anyway, I'll look forward to the next chapter!
Hakajin chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
Aw, I loved how Ash and the others defeated the kid viziers. I had thought that you might end up making them fight, but the idea of teasing was great. You know, Ash and Misty might should learn something from the speed and power combo . . .

Good to see the two teams working together. Why do I have a feeling that May's gonna end up with Brendan? Lol, I liked it when he made her mad.

Oh yeah, and the part with Brendan and Wes was funny too. That's all for now!
Hakajin chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Wow, cool chapter! Oh, but there was one thing from the previous chapter that I didn't understand- why would May try to kill Ash when Claire said explicitly that she didn't have to unless it was necessary? I mean, he was asleep, seems like it would've been easy for her to just take the stuff.

Anyway, loved the part about Misty feeling down about not being able to protect Ash. That was sweet. And the part about Satoshi and Kasumi and Takeshi in the old days was great. You really did well with all their characters in that situation, and I liked it that you made it parallel to the present. Lol, "White Mage Joy".

The little Viziers are SO CUTE! I love them! And I like how they fight together, that's cute too! Oh, and it's cool how you have Leon against Team Nova and Katana against Team Shadow. I like her ice weapons. I want a sword like that . . .

So anyway, I really liked this chapter. Oh, and I hope you have some Zelda references in a future chapter.
animeloveu123 chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
This get's better and better! -
Hakajin chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Good chapter! Lots of Pokeshippiness in the fight, which I love. I just love the part where Misty gets all defensive of Ash! I was glad that you had her do a spirit synch with Kasumi. Oh, and it's good to finally see Brock's alter ego. Lol, the part with the hat was funny. Oh yeah, and the footprints. Good job!
Hakajin chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
Yay! That was a funny chapter! I laughed lots! Boss Man was funny, especially with Misty. I like his name, lol. Wes calling Brendan his brother all the time was funny too, and I loved the part with Brock and Rui, and Wes getting jealous. Seems like I've heard that line about staying friends before from Brock. Hmm . . .

Anyway, the part about Brendan and his clothes machine was good too. I liked Ash's reaction. Satoshi's lines were good too there. And Misty getting jealous. But what does concave mean? Nevermind, I probably don't wanna know. Oh, and Ash not getting the joke about the answering machine was funny too.

Cute moment between Ash and Misty! You know I love that stuff! Cool part with Ash doing a syncronization with Satoshi. Hope to see the same with Misty and Kasumi. Loved the part with Team Rocket. Kasumi kinda scares me . . . "I could do better in my sleep,"? Lol. Rui was hilarious with her mech. Lazer tag . . .

So anyway, I love your characterizations. Not just with Ash and Misty and the others, though you've stayed pretty well in character with them. I like the personalities you've given Wes, Brendan, and Rui especially. They're really . . . lively! Well, 'til next time!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »