Reviews for Legend of Final Destiny: Fateful Gathering
Ri2 chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
So...now we have TWO super-secret anti-crime teams? Whoa.

And they do not like each other, it seems.

And Rui's got a giant robot and way too much sugar...
Son of an Anjel chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
And here I was going to be disappointed that the original was gone. This, I accept as a replacement. But did you have to pull people out of everywhere! Though I can't complain about Melody; she always was one of my favorite characters. This is a good story, keep it up.
sykilik101 chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Of course, another awesome chapter. Though, you'd better hurry up with the next one, CP. Yeah, I'd expect Wes off all people to be riding the faster-than-hell motorcycle. And people, as for the secret, I looked into the future using a rubber chicken, and the secret is-

*Herd of llamas suddenly barges into the room*

Uh...gotta go. See ya!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
sonic 1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
i really like it updaet soon it good the is find it was good too
Scribblez chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
Wow!

This story is very action packed! I love it though!

What a suprise of the spy being May.

I'm wondering is this going to be a Misty/Ash fic or a May/Ash fic. Who knows, but you.

Please update soon, this is great so far! _
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
couple of things here... Vulcan cannons (20-calibur is the smallest I've heard of) are extreemly powerful if not, lethal. They can penitrate 12 inch concrete wall and decimate anything larger in moments... they'd have to be hiding behind large slab of the strongest titanium alloy. (I've read a great deal of military weapons and vehicles, what can i say, no life.)

Also... stratigicly, no one should ever "go it alone" I know the "Spy" (nameless for now) had Ash and his friends for back up, but if it were someone else, the "spy" would have the prisoners extracted from the area before s/he continued with the mission.

Maintaining radio silence (period when all comunications are cut off) would be best. This prevents any hostile forces from detecting, tracking, and/or tracing the signal.

other than that... AWSOME!

Sometimes a guy need a break from reading and writing the musshy stuff.

P.S. could you check out my new forum. I have a little PSA competion going on this month. Anyone who wants to enter or read, swing by the "Beautiful Awards' Forum"

as always...(sorry force of habit)

Write from the Heart
a fan chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
I though your fic is great, keep up the good work! I hope you could update soon.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Ah ha! I knew it was May!

How'd she get so good?

Nice mech boss fight, by the way.
DestinyDeoxys chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Good start to the rewrite! I still think you should have left the old LFD up.
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
sonic chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i really liked please do more it cool really cool please do more please
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16