Reviews for Legend of Final Destiny: Fateful Gathering
Diphylleia Grayi chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
I started reading this thing last wednesday, and today, on wednesday, i have finished it.

First up, I freaking love Satoshi :)

Second, your story is awesome! I read this in one go, and I saw your writing style change quite a bit. I suppose the most prominent feature is your better use of exclamation marks.

Three, you'd better finish the series. Otherwise. I. Will. Be. Angry.

And that's all! Well done for completing this in...3 YEARS?! Wow. That's dedication.
TaskManager chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow, this is great!

I really like what you've done with this.

Sometimes i think you could've been clearer about stuff like relative power levels, especially Soma's.

The lack of actual AAML is a little bit disappointing, but I guess that's just personal preference.

At first I thought going through all those fight scenes wasn't really necessary, but now I think it really helped with showing the characters' progression and development; definitely necessary.

The whole getting beaten half to death then hospital recovery thing is a little bit strange, but meh.

To be honest, I barely even think of this story as Pokemon anymore, it seems to have taken its own life and become something that is similar, but something else, which is very fun and very cool in its own way.

Is there a second book to this? You did promise to finish the series, but I can't find anything...

Thanks!
jackandjill chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
Um, basically, Book 2. Do it. MAO!
Space Coast chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
nice
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!*pumping fist into the air*GIVE US A SEQUEL!
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
SQUELL!(readys rotten fruit)serrsly loved it
Yuki chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Gary: Brendan, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Brendan: It's, it's, It's over 9000!

Gary: WHAT! 9000! THAT'S, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Leon: Guys! What the fuck are you idiots talking about?

Gary: I thought it would be appropriate timing,

Leon: Well Brendan. Explain yourself.

Brendan: I was playing along.

Leon: That was stupid.

Brendan: Sorry.

Muddy: Yuki does not own Pokemon, DBZ, or me.
Randomness chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
You made May like the female version of Sam Fisher only without the night vision
Kur0Kishi chapter 23 . 10/12/2010
its good i guess... refreshing change from just throwing pokemon at each other. but halfway through this became sort of a joke of crossovers, as though the author forgot what he was really trying to do. so many questions though, no denying its good. looking forward to the sequels. thanks mate.
Jayjayth chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
wrong Forrest is
Prince Hydron is a Twink chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
lov it!but pleas pleas pleas bring satosh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeas continue,and it be even beter if it becam a misty/ash and drew/may 4 making it
ElvenTigerWarrior chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved this chapter! I liked the ending especially, with the partial cliffy.
ziggyricer9615 chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
Holy crap man! Took me 4 days to read this (I read really slow). Awesome story, a little confusing with some parts but it doesn't matter. Great!
Pokeshipper-Reborn chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Yay Pikachu! That's the way to do it! FORCE them, with the help of Ash's complete denseness, into awkward situations!

Seriously though, I love this. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!
Shadowed Bankai chapter 23 . 2/26/2010
Okay... so... just one small question... no one in the crowd thought it at all strange that humans randomly start firing energy bombs and stuff from their hands in a martial arts tournament?

Other than that small nitpick, WOW. This story is... amazing. You write the battle scenes really well (even if they sometimes seem more DBZ than Pokemon, as Brock said), the concepts of the Gaurdians and Viziers are pretty epic (I like that you brought back the GS ball, everyone kinda totally forgot about it...), and Satoshi, Kasumi, and Takeshi are really human. Satoshi's death scene was perfect, even if I want to sue you for killing him... the whole materialization thing was a really good swan song for him. If Ash hadn't been both stubborn and dense, though, he'd have had Noctowl use Foresight so they could both fight at the same time.

When you go for humor, it's ridiculously funny (I'm still chuckling from the "Pokedex" gag back in chapter one)When you do drama, well, I've already ranted about Satoshi's death. And the romance part is really well written too. I'm really looking forward to the next part, and you have officially gained 1 Worshipper for your writing. So, go forward in life knowing that you have made at least one Pokeshipper very happy. Sayonara :D
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »