Reviews for Daughter of the Empire
soyunax chapter 2 . 3/24
Please! Update this fic. I want to see our 19 year old Leia as a Sith apprentice or whoever she's meant to be. And what will happen when she meets Luke? Ahhhh you need to update.
BTC chapter 2 . 3/2
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Please show her interaction with other kids. Others dream about adventure and play with teddy bears, she plays with TIEs, stormtroopers and dreams about killing Jedi.
Revan3363 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Good chapter, keep up the good work cant wait for more :)
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Leia is so cute, she almost reminds me of the one from my Dark Leia fic but yours is more fun loving while mine is/was more cautious.

I am guessing that they will be paying a visit to the Emperor soon.
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
This story is interesting. I'm rather enjoying it!
god of all chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
tree1138 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Aww, Leia is still adorable
kumaleeh chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
OMG I already love this so much! It's concerning that he's teaching her things in a 'bad' way but I guess Anakin will think about the Jedi training too. I wonder if Leia' s force abilities will develop till the point in which she'd dream about the other twin... Who knows? Maybe she'll see him at certain point and see how life is on Tattoine LOL
2maluv chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
So good! Love Vader and Leia fics :)
Revan3363 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Nice start would like to see the rest
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Won't you continue this? :(
Pottermus Prime chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I couldn't help but smile through this whole thing. It's just so darn adorable. I don't know if you intended it to be that way, but it was. I'm really hoping this gets updated at some point, because this is the best Vader/Leia fic I have found.
imnotraven16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
great story
god of all chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.