Reviews for Daughter of the Empire
Pottermus Prime chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I couldn't help but smile through this whole thing. It's just so darn adorable. I don't know if you intended it to be that way, but it was. I'm really hoping this gets updated at some point, because this is the best Vader/Leia fic I have found.
imnotraven16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
great story
god of all chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow...Interesting mix between loving father and evil sith...Please update!
LBF chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very good. I have always wondered what if Darth Vader had known about Leia much sooner than he did.
Itsumi Riddle chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Me encanta. ¡Por Dios! Esta es una historia increible. I love it! Dath Vader is the truth Darth Vader. Tú has mantenido su caracter intacto. Pero a la vez es un poco Anakin Skywalker. Él lleva sólo dos años encerrado en su traje, los recuerdos de su esposa todavía son recientes. ¡Me encanta! Necesito leer la continuación. Please, continued soon!

Rebeca.
supernena25 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
He needs to take the mask of somehow if wants to make her more comfortable :)
I like it, it's cool. I can't wait for the next chapter D
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Interesting...I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
YAY! Oh man, there will be toys allll over the floor. Good to see you back *hugs* I shall pimp this on Tumblr. -dbananza
Neurele chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
to be honest rather enjoy thinking about a Vader raised Leia however some of what I've read have them 'saving' her from the dark-side which to me ruined them. I personally hope this story has a dark-side Leia all the way to the end without her being 'saved' or 'convinced'. Also please don't fall into the trap of having Luke as the more powerful twin that 'Heart of Darkness' had as Leia's force potential was never actually tested nor was it awoken as a child due to her 'princess' life as such there's no actual way to know.

my own belief is that the earlier a force potential is identified & starts training, the more powerful they are later on but that's just my own personal theory plus mediclorian(sp?) count also has an effect and i'd imagine that as twins they'd have identical med count(at least at birth).

well no matter what I'm looking forward to this story and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Hope to see it soon.
Great start.
nice story more pls
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
There's too many stories with Luke raised by his father and not enough ones where Leia is. It suits her more to be with the Empire than Luke. Luke is and always will be a light where Leia can be whatever because of her personality.

Please continue because this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Really good start. Leia sounds so cute when she tries to say Darth Vader. Please post more soon
aurebesh chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Interesting start! By the way, Leia is so cute...but I can't wait for her to be a Sith, haha. Please update soon.