Reviews for And How Do You Feel About That?
Erik's Song chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hilarious! Loved the twist.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 12/1/2009

Actually, my friend and I had a (very long, drawn-out) idea that was similar to this...except that it actually WAS Erik, and the psychiatrist was my friend. (I was the crazy Phangirl who confused and irritated Erik by doing things like running in and giving him random hugs, shrieking/squealing whenever I saw him, etc.-not to mention the occasional swoon.)

Anywho...thanks-I thought it was hilarious!

thePhantom'sEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
OMFG! amazing, brilliant, loved it!
Asparaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Heehee...everyone wants to be Erik! If you've not read it, I recomend: "Death's Head: For the Phantom in You". The story only got tenth? Pah, should've been higher.
GypsyFallenAngelz chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
lol i dont care if it didnt do well in the contest, i loved it lol and i got a good laugh out of it :D

Emma Riddle
Helden chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
i do hate psychaitrists. they have only one question and one comment. How does that make you feel. and, yes i see.

I HATE PSYCHIATRISTS. they need to die. and i wonder why you only got 10 out of 11.

Caroline Butler
chee-wit chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
10/11 I thought it was good. It was funny. Well I give it ten out of ten. It's awsome.
The Sunday Wife chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hee hee! Lovely writing style and great humor. I really enjoyed this, I'll certainly be hanuting your author's page, looking for more of your stories!
JGH chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Haha...I thought that was funny!
Redrose chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
AH! What? 10th? This was funny! It was clever, too.

Great job. By the way, can I make an appointment with the Prof? I need help curing MY PotO Obsession!

Pavi's Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
omg, that was so funny! I love it! Good job Kate!
SheDreamsInIndigo chapter 1 . 1/5/2006

10th out of 11? you're joking! this is great!
rose123579 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
lol That was funny. Not hilarious but funny. Should of came in 6th.
Andra chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Only 10/11? I thought it was funny. I swear I was in a fit of giggles the whole time. I've been to a psych a few times (obsessiveness? What obsessiveness?) and I HATE that line- "And how does that make you feel?" EUGH.

But lol. Interesting idea. I loved it. Defenetly going into favs. And then end? I had to re-read it but then... *Snickers*

*imagines Erik trying to stab someone with a ball-point pen* hehe!

Ally612 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Well, I thought it was funny! Thanks for the read, Kat!