Reviews for Champagne Between Friends
CrashAgainstMySkin chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
That was so cute! You nailed the characters personalities and the epilogue was perfect. I couldn't stop the smile spreading across my face. Your writing is flawless.
poptrash chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
Aw, beautiful! I loved how the main story ended but the epilogue was so sweet and cute. Wonderful!
Justine chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
wow that totally gave me a heart attackk... at first i thought he was gonna dump her for manny cause he was turning down sex but then viola... total engagement... SOSO cute... loved it
Lauren chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Absolutly brilliant. I know this is an older one, but personally I really wouldn't mind a sequal. I love the writing style, it is so ellie, and it is one of the few stories I can really have a laugh at. Great job, hope to see more...
2whak4wrds chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
AW! That was SO SO SO cute. lol. LOVED IT!
Politics.and.Prose chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
That was AWESOME! Would have been funnier if Manny were there to see Ellie finally take him off the market for good! Lol! I loved it!
sparkle587 chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
I loved the ending before but this topped it! Wonderful job!

~felicia
jaegermighty chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
Ahh! If this is what you do with all your stories, than, well, kick ass. Cuz this was awesome. And yeah. It made me all giddy...and stuff.

What an incredibly warm and fuzzy thing to wake up to! :D You rock. In case you didn't know.

!:) -MR
KC-Chick chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
Yay Crellie! That was cute! I really liked it! But keep writing your other story too because I can't wait to find out what happens! But yeah, this was way cute, great follow up to Eggnog. (Which was awesome too!) Keep writing, it's awesome. Oh Craig...what an attractive boy...

KC-Chick~

_
2whak4wrds chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
I LOVED IT! lol, the eggnog one was good as well! bring on the...well i dont kno what a third one would be called...second sequel? i dunno, just please make another one!
Maibe Josie chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
you shouldn't beg for reviews it's such a turn off for the people that leave constructive ones...

on a side note, it was a wonderful ending, really fit the mood perfectly.
lunafan chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
aww that was too sweet! so perfect! the end rocked!

*sniff* congrats on writing such a wonderful crellie story!
sparkle587 chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Splendid New Year's was a splendid ending to a dare I say super story. I think green beer between friends just might work. I can't wait to read whatever you do next!

~Felicia
arsonistlullaby chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Ah! Such a great way to end it! It was so sweet and touching and perfect. I loved it! You are an amazing writer!
lunafan chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
aw! finally some real happiness for ellie! perfect!

Happy Valetines!