Reviews for A Baby! Really? Yup!
IsItJustMe14 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Really great story! I'm REALLY excited to see how James' parents will take the news. Please, please, please update soon!
AmazingxGracie chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Ha Ha. I like that chapter. I really like this story.
Kyliee.Choi.rocks chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Cool! Make the new chapter fast! Can't wait to find out
megg chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Hey,

Great story! I loved the humor! Prongsiepoo has to be the funniest name ever! I love the pre-birth talk and think it's hilarious. Please continue he story. I would love to see more Padfoot and Moony if possible. I kinda hate Wormy but he was (technically) a maurauder. Anyway, I am adding this story to alerts so lpease update soon. :)
crazedreader chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Update soon!
lianna chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
LOVE IT!:)
lucyeloise chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
continue lot's please! mwahahaha
Anna Potter Black chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
How are the Senior Potters going to take this news? Will they be pleased? I hope so.
littledufffan chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
ooh follow lily though her pregnacy. please *gives you sirius puppy dog eyes*
blondishbrownish chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
i like it! it's really cute! the sex talk thing was SO something boys would say!

as for the next chapter Mr and Mrs. Potter Sr. should be shocked and warning Lily of the days ahead and questioning (again) why she married someone like James and if having this baby with him was really a good idea ect. that would be funny!

i'mm definetly Alerting the story!
The Maiden in Pink chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
SO FUNNY! Keep up the good work!
Marikili68 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
i love your story update soon
Kristen chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Haha I loved it! That was too funny...update soon please!
StarryFluff chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Oh, Mimi, of course I love your wonderful story! I'd go to great lengths to review it for you! It's 10:00 and I just got back from an exhausting rehearsal where I discovered that I wasn't in fact a tree, but something like third ozian from the right... which is all the more exhausting... but I'm still reviewing your story. A bit late, perhaps, but all the same, it's a review, is it not? Good job, very funny! Of course it's wonderfully, humorously, outrageous. Do you know what I mean? Probably not, but atleast it wasn't "a complete waste of my time". lol!
up on the rooftop chapter 2 . 2/4/2006