Reviews for So The Same Drama
leechlover1901 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
why do i feel like i am having a Phil of the Future flashback for this chapter? lol- love the story! Update soon please!
JokersLastLaugh chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
hi, i have a idea, that could work for this story and also be funny.

the idea is get a few of the popular girls(bonnie,tara,hope and ameila(just for hell of it) and a coybow girl, get them to go after ron , cause their not bound by cliques now, and get them to tell kim why. even get monquie in.

with this, idea get kim either jealous enough to relise her mistake or let it play and make it a harem kinda thing. (lol)

RipBlade
Evolved chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I enjoyed this fic the first time you posted it, I just hope this doesn't end up as a Kim/Ron. Make her pay the price for her shallow views of him... FOR ONCE, SET THE STANDARD!
Jesus.Lives chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
Is this gonna be up for another chap anytime soon? Totally love the Mon/Felix chemistry.

Cute to have a break up (and possibly) make up so soon between Kim and Ron.

Good idea.
BlueSkies817 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
You haven't updated in more than a month. I want to see what happens.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
so this guy is good looking charismatic has no real past and is a souless machine in short he is the perfect

politician can you say next president of the united states?(maybe yori should show up to tweak kim and cheer up ron)
surforst chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
'Programmed to be a good American citizen' God Bless the education system! Good to see Aaron isn't just going to whisper sweet nothings into Kim ear. I'm going to be interested in seeing how he continues this march for freedom. To Washington I say!

Anyway good chapter and I like the various groups you came up with. I could see it in the KP universe after all. Got to say things look bad for Ron now but things can change. Well looking forward to more.
Darkcloudalpha chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Not bad but I have to wonder about some of Kim's best friend using almost the same plot as Drakken in order to try and get her and Ron together. If Kim finds out I bet she would be furious. Keep it up I want to see where it goes.
BlueSkies817 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Lol. That was hysterical. you should make Aaron do more stuff like that.

Update Soon
BlueSkies817 chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Poor, poor Ron.

Update Soon
surforst chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Interesting concept you got here. Looking forward to see how this one progresses. The image with the robot riding up on a white stallion had me laughing. Classic female fantasy there. Well waiting to eagerly to see how this ends.
nofuanonyoucantfindme chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Ha! I love it! Please continue!