Reviews for Sliding Doors
trekkie cassirole chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
hey this is a great story so far and i really hope u continue

im a little confused but i can manage

update soon ]
jenetri chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Great story! Please continue it!
Kirsten chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
An intriguing story. Please continue.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
What? Is that the end? I really liked this! I lvoed it! Please don't say that was the end!
Alara Rogers chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I hope you do decide to continue this - so far it's very intriguing. I have a weakness for stories with Q as a human. (I'm presuming he's dying of something that would have been easy to cure if all the medical supplies hadn't gone off to the Klingon frontier?) I do think that Picard is being entirely too harsh (and too freaked out) about Q's presence as a human - wigging out and moaning "No, not you" is less likely than "Q, what do you want?" or thoughts about how this is all some obnoxious Q-game or something, and when he figures out that in this universe, Q is human, and dying, and considers him a close friend, I think he'd be more open to recognizing that this *isn't* the same person who was accusing him of getting Yar killed. I also think you may want to go through and add HR line breaks or * between scene breaks, because otherwise it's really confusing.

However, I am very intrigued to see what Wesley and the Romulans have to do with this, and wht the connection with the Borg was, and how Q knows what's going on. I also wonder if we'll find out why it was only Picard, Beverly, Troi and Guinan who swapped in from the original universe. So I hope you decide to finish.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow! That was cool! Are you planning on writing more! I'm still really curious about what will happen to wes after this! right now he is just kind of sitting around! How does he escape? Great story! Hope to see more!