Reviews for Avatar : Genesis
TheKookieKing11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That actually was a great story! Keep writing!
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Engrossing.
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I think this deserves to be in the Avatar show. :)
another B-V fan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
story's amazing. really amazing.
Cinimonn chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow. That was amazing. Really, really amazing. How'd you managed to think that far? I'll forever wonder about the mind-boggling abilities of writers like you ;) Thanks so much for sharing!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very nice.
Amrun chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I like this creation myth despite the grammatical mistakes. It's clever and does its job of explaining how things came to be.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
[squeals] wow. this was pretty awesome. the style, the pattern, it was just so good that i had to say something. good title, too.

i remember passing by this fic a lot when browsing the favorites of authors i liked, and i passed by it one last time and thought, hey, why not, and i totally don't regret it. :)

this was almost as awesome as you. have a good one!

KD
joselle lee chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Simply beautiful. This piece of art flowed wonderfully and with this, you were able to transport me to the world of Avatar, or rather, the beginnings of it, if that makes any sense whatsoever x]
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Amazing tale you've written here. Utterly wonderful.
helloheart chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was an amazing myth! I loved it.
montycrowley chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I don't see the romance aspect of this but it was brilliantly written and creatively rendered. Awesome creation-myth. :D
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
OMG. This drabble/short story was AMAZING! I freaking loved it. LOL. It was so detailed and well thought out.

Sarah
randomgirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That... was... brilliant... I actually read it aloud to myself just so I could hear how awesome it was. You are a truly talented writer.
Nikkel chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
...Awesome. Just... just plain AWESOME.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »