Reviews for Distractions
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
how sweet!
Kiterious chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Apprenticeshipping! :D My favourite Yu-Gi-Oh Pairing. They're just adorable together, aren't they? A very interesting lesson for both parties, I love the way they're both thinking pretty much opposite things.
DragonsFlame17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awwww _

I love the differences between Mana's fantasies and Mahaado's XD The end made me giggle :P
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
i love the story! favs
Ceilo chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Somehow...this is probably exactly how those lessons go...-_- Great job on this, it was very funny to read!
Wavie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Poor Mana :D Not good having a crush on your teacher! I liked it, even though I'm not really into this couple.
aditou chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I really like this, especially how you drew similarities between the way both Mahaado and Mana were in different worlds of thought. An excellent piece of writing.
Aldalena chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I love this story! It's so funny how Mahaado's so clueless about the, er, slight crush Mana has on him. And the thoughts Mana has are very amusing. Though you can't blame her for thinking such things. _

I'm not a big fan of the ManaxMahaado pairing since Mahaado's a priest and Mana's his apprentice; I don't think it would work out very well. Still, I find this story quite humorous and enjoyable.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
LOL...why do I have a feeling that this is exactly how lessons between Mahaado and Mana were like? Great job! I love this pair.
Lin Haku chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I have recently become obsessed with MXM, and this short, sweet, fluffy fic really made my day. This was the kind of fic I was hoping to run into.

You made them both very in character, and when Mana started thinking about chains and bindings, I was going, " Uh Oh, some bad images!" and the fic followed right along with that! Great job, I am surprised you haven't gotten that many reviews, so I'm adding to them!

Not to mention, you have conquered all with the power of proper spelling and grammar! Congratulations!
whiteswan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This is a very cute one shot, one that definitely takes me back to those days in school when you got luck and had a teacher you much preferred to study rather than the subject matter. And, Mahado is very good looking, so I definitely can't blame Mana for being distracted. Her thoughts were great to read, just what you expect from a sixteen year old (ish) girl. And Mahado, so sweetly oblivious, was very in character. Great job.
Rizu Komesu chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This fanfiction ROCKED! I loved it, and I kind of love how clueless Mahaado is, although he doesn't give up on Mana. And I love how perverted Mana is. Truly well-written, I never got confused, and I enjoyed it without a doubt.
Whose Liner chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Nice, solid, short n' sweet fanfic. Direct, with excellent description and a real sense of heart that was put into it. Mana's thoughts (very funny) and Mahaado's intentions (very mature) were realistic, as was the lesson that were described in an appropriate amount of given detail. In conclusion, great job all around. I intend to do one like this in the future. Keep up the good work!
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
... ... ... I love it. I love it so much! Long live ManaxMahaado! Long live apprenticeshipping! Wai!
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 1/3/2006