Reviews for Let the Games Begin
IrishTeaFaerie chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh My God, That was a great story! I don't care if it was creepy, it was one of the best horror stories I have ever had the chance to read. Wow, Just, Wow. Something to actually scared me. And I have read some creepy pasta and Urban legends. Just Great. Keep up the good work!
Akane Miyori chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
it sounded like Tommy,Cody,and Suzie had lots of fun killing those people,i felt like joining them didn't you._ But my idea of murdurous fun invovles me,a long sward,and those who hurt me my friends and loved ones in a nice dark house at 'll play tag mixed with hide-and-seek,and the when ever i find my victims i'll turture them all to death. So who would like to join me on that perfect little harmless game,you can also bring your ,no!_

Well thats almost all that goes on in my twisted mind and imagination.I even scare myself when i think like that._ twisted ain't i?:P :)
xX-Jinx-Kaosu-Xx chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Whoa! That was creepy! I like how at the end it was all like 'It was just a dream...Or was it?'. This was awesome! *favs story*
Kashema chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Oh, my, gosh, that last part, with the psycho Tommy ((excuse my French)but that scared the bloody shit out of me, I want a sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Evide chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
WOW! Dude, this story was long! no sequal NOO sequal! Im gonna have nightmares! That means this was good. But way too drawn out. Make it spookier with chapters and creepy details. Oh! Creepy! But drawing it out so much gave the end away. I knew what was going to hapen before it happened! Anyway, it was good. Creepy, but good.

crepe! ~Evide