Reviews for Snowflakes
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very well thought out, and with a simple truth to it. Your writing accents it well!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
That's great. I really love it.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Very nice._
Goldenkizamu chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
thoughtful, but not overly anylytical. Nice.
moulin noir chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
thats really sweet
ShisouEimin chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
oh, that was awesome...i've got the chills now and i'm sad...thanks alot! Hehe, just kidding, but i am sad now...it's so cool...you're going on my favorites, kk?
een nihc chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I like the metaphor in your fic. Iruka is my fav character too. Keep writing.
ofudamaster chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Cute...

This fic left me with a warm fuzzy feeling. (Even despite my hatred for snow, haha)

"Snowflakes are one of Mother Nature’s most fragile creations but all are stunned at what they can do when they stick together."

Oh Man! What a fantastic line! It made the whole thing for me. I loved it.
STUPIDHUMANZZ chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was brilliant. You kept a long-running metaphor throughout the whole piece, it had an awesome effect on your writing. And your last sentence touched me. Rarely do I ever see fics that center around the relationship between Iruka and Naruto and its wonderful to finally find one as great as this one.
miako chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
So lovely,so true,Thank you for it.
alliedoll chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
it is a very pretty story and very reflective of some of iruka's thoughts. good job.
SeaGoatsUnite chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow...How poetic. You have a knack for describing the basic human emotion that we all fear, lonliness. Great job and I hope to read more of your work. Please keep writing.
loaned chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Interesting. I came upon the same idea a while back, though not with rain and snow, but people themselves. I tried to fit in and found that ever so slowly, I was losing myself, not really feeling anymore but just there. I figured that people are unique solely because we choose to be, not because of what we believe to be. So that kinda ties in a little, don't it? Only this time, I don't try to be unique, for I already am; in myself! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!