Reviews for A Proposal and a Promise
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awh.

This was cute, and Froderick was nicely in character. I guess it's hard to get Gwyn's spunk into a shot of this nature, but you pulled that off pretty well too.

You had a couple of grammar mistakes ("full-coarse meal" should have been "course" not "coarse") and I'm not sure your use of formal language worked, even though I appreciate what you were trying to do with it.

But I enjoyed it. I sort of always saw her making a life with Froderick when it didn't work with 'Conrad' and this nicely indulged my fantasies. Thanks.

-for you!
gwynoflocksley17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
AW. What happened? Is she going to say yes to Froderick? She CAN'T, because she loves Philip!

Please, do something to make readers happy!
Bleak December chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Yes! I watched the movie recently for the first time, and all I could think about was how...wrong...it felt for Gwyn and Phillip to be in love. Maybe a crush, that's understandable, but not lasting love. Froderick is so much more believable and realistic. Nicely written!
annonomous chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
wow. that was great. I didnt know anyone else wanted Gwyn and Froderick to be together but me. It was a pleasant suprise to find a story that actualized their love in such a realistic way.

thanx
JainaSkylar chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Aww...that's so sweet. I think that Froderick and Gwen belong together.

*Awards cybercookie* Very good job!

Jaina
aspirer chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
aww :) they're adorable
Monica Ronovitch chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow. I am amazed- no one has even bothered to review this yet? How could they dare to be so lazy?

This is extremely well written. Good plot, descriptive details, grammar, flowing conversation, nothing for me to criticize. I usually offer constructive criticism, but I've got nothing to criticize.

AMAZING WORK!

Would you consider continuing the story? It's really good... I like what you have written (unless, of course, the rest is covered by the movie- I have to watch it again, I haven't seen it in a while)...