Reviews for Bedside Revelations
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awww, this was such a sweet, cute, funny and sad little story, it was just perfect. You really have a knack for writing Toushiro and Rangiku in character, not something many people can do! I adore the relationship Hitsugaya & Matsumoto share in the series, and how yo used them here, how Rangiku seemed to know just what to do to make Toushiro feel better.

My only quibble would be, I think Hitsugaya, if he were in Momo's shoes, would've been smart enough to try and check his facts first, instead of just turning his back on someone he'd known for so long. But your story does bring up an interesting facet to that situation, and it does make you wonder, doesn't it?
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was very cute. I love that sweet relationship between Shiro-chan ... uhh, pardon me, Hitsugaya-taichou ... and Hinamori, as well as the somehow strange but fitting connection between him and Rangiku.
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Dis good... I like.
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Excellent. Toshiro was so...real. Rangiku's not the best fukutaichou out there, but she's certainly there when she's needed most. :)

Sora
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Funny how I've read a billion fics today, all about Momo drama and Hitsu anghst, all about the Aizen betrayal and all that jazz... but this is actually the first time that I do wonder what Hitsugaya might have done in HER position Funny little thing, awesome fic!

-Gabs.
Nitro chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I just gotta say, I LOVE your Hitsugaya-centric fics. Your Bleach fics in general portray the characters really well. keep up the good work!
x.XWeirdxnxWiseX.x chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Aw. Sweet but i want Hinamori to wake up! Must read more! Write more~! Please and thank you!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was cute. 3 And sad; I cried. ;_; But it was good. I liked it. ]
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
A good fic. The internal monologue and attention to detail really made this fic. So good job.
got-ramen chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
sad yet romamtic... also funny...nice one-shot! love your work
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wonderfully in-character! Good job. Nice way of breaking up the angst with some well-timed humor. * thumbs up *
hebi ryuusei chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I absolutely adore Hitsugaya. I think you potrayed him and his feelings very well in this story

*HUGGLED ASHY*

I LOFF YOU! Your stories always always ALWAYS rock the internet!
Citric Point chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow, this was great. The whole fukutaichou to taichou relationship was nice. O The hitsuhinaness made me sad. Poor Shiro-chan.
Imaginator chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aw...from fukutaichou to taichou, this is lovely
EfrainMan chapter 1 . 1/4/2006