Reviews for The Lonely Boys
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 2/2
I know this is old, but it is really lovely and so well written. Good job.
Kik chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Lovely!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I loved it! :)
DbKiT chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
A very beautiful short story.
silt chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
very sweet and insightful...
Heise chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
gah, I know what you mean. I can see her with ANYBODY. D:

Lovely fic.
Teruame chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow! Platonic Kiba/Hinata fanfic! :D Finally, someone writes about the strength of the bond between these two and doesn't turn it into something like a soap opera!

Anyways, this is just right on. The idea that Kiba knows that Hinata is so understanding and so forth and that he's more perceptive than he appears shows everything he is supposed to be. (a lot of fanfics that talk about Kiba and Hinata's relationship always make it into an automatic pairing as well as the jealousy and such instead of showing Kiba as he is). Major major cookies for ya, that is...if I can actually cook them properly now.

Thanks for writing this!
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
intricately-detailed, a deep insight into a seemingly simplistic character. very well-written, i absolutely love it.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
anlmoon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
its good
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Nice work.
bostafu chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
aww... dat was sweet... and cool! dat was da best! made me think a lot! GOOD JOB!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
ah! yes! i like this! haha. i like this pairing now. *nods*
Crazy no Jutsu chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
nice
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Aw, that was, like, SO SWEET! _ Kiba/Hina stories are always so utterly adorable. XD And this was so cute. I love how you put in that Hinata was smiling in effort to help them through their loneliness. So great. _ Rock on!
amyfangirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nice! I like it! Kind od sad too. Great job!

*Amyfangirl*