Reviews for A New Life
weirdredstreak chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Okay so i have discovered one flaw with this story, doctor fraiser died in season 7 or 8 she wasn't still around when the ori came and when the go'alds (my spelling is terrible lol) were taken out completely.
Fiery Dancer chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
i'm here again!

wow - great again, i just cant wait till those kids grow up and we get to see their perspective! wait... i dont have too...

next story here i come!
Terri1 chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
And here's the story I was waiting for... totally thrilled to see that you're continuing it (though the threats for reviews is a novel approach). I shall look forward to the continued saga!
celticas chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
hey,

good story line. have only got upto chappy4 but am looking forward to the rest of it. By any chance are you Australian?

The Sandra Sully sort of gaveit away if you are.
Dreamer22 chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
yay wedding! damn parents but adorable babies! ::squeels:: about Kris being a mom for Sam & Jack, and also going with the last story, I like that Sam took Kris to the help group, but she mentioned being raped more than once, you only mentioned her teacher... anyway I'm not sure what to think about Justin at the moment, not sure if he's good or bad...ohh random thought, could it be Todd coming back to be in the kids lives or is he compleatly out now... compleatly out would make more sence... eh just random thoughts :-P but my thoughts about Justin also mesh into those about Camilla as she answered him in their minds... hmm well I guess I will find out when I read the next story! until then!
gothfeary chapter 10 . 5/5/2006
ACK!

You left me hanging!

Please keep goning, I loved it and want to know what happened!
Natters chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
“Samantha Cosette, stop that right this instant! You too, Elijah George-William. Don’t make me send you to your grandparents’ house.” lol. the middle names & the threat of the grandparents? ouch! ;) excellent fic as usual. sorry it was cut short.
Lola Me chapter 10 . 2/13/2006
Hey! Nice ending! Fast and furious plot... of course leaving us wanting another fic.

Just a suggestion though. It came as a total surprise, this whole history of Ori or whatever... maybe next time you could give a few more clues that there's something untoward going on? But who knows... maybe I just missed the clues you *did* put in!
samcarter2 chapter 10 . 2/13/2006
Is Justin an Ancient? That would be interesting to explore.
kittn chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
I'm thinking of a Lamb Chop song right now... This is a good fic to fit the role of neverending!

Sorry I missed this one to begin with (computer was on the fritz). I look forward to the next part!
seanait chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
LOL! thats a great question! how do the asgard go to the bathroom... brilliant! and i loved the backless for easy removal comment!

more?
Ilovesg1 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
I am so glad that you wrote this chapter, because I was confused by Barbara. I know that had been Kristie's Nanny and had worked for the O'Neill's for like forever. But, she gave mixed signals, especially with the way she was dividing the children up. Glad that is settled. Now, who the heck is Justin and what is he up to?
SG-Fan chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
SEQUEL NOW!

PLEASE!

Good chapter by the way... Barbara Ori... Hmm...
stargazzr8-28 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Woah, so is Justin a Goa'uld or something? Or just sick in the head? Yeeah, i know I'm probably wrong. Great chapter, please start the sequel soon!
LJQ chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Good story. Given the ending, I'm not sure I trust Camilla and Justin around the kids. I hope Kristie and Jeff figure things out.