Reviews for Frankie FM
Nyachu chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was sweet...I think this sums up Mac's feelings pretty well (if he really did have a crush on Frankie). I love the title, and the ending was perfect - somber, yet full of hope. I also love your writing style (I'll have to read more of your works!).
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very, very, very sweet.

PS Yeah, i have a hard time thinking of Mac as straight, with him and Bloo jumping on each other all the time... ;p
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aww, this was really sweet. Love the meaning and emotion. Great job.
ravengal chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really liked this. I can actually see it happening... 16-year-old Mac, madly in love with 30-year-old Frankie... but it's unrequited...

One thing that bugs me though is I have no idea who "Goo" is. It's really annoying that Americans get to see the new episodes before me. (sulks)
Trixie21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh my goodness! Poor Mac! To hide it for so long and then try so hard...It's allmost not fair. But saddly, that's life. A hard experience, but one to be learned from.

And then there's Frankie... She really didn't want to hurt him, but *how do* you tell someone that smitten that it just can't work without making them feel like their hear has been ripped out of their chest and then kick-tossed into a garbage pail? (I know you know the reference to that one!) But in the end, she did do what had to be done, (and rather well at that I must say) and though it will take time, he'll eventually be fine.

I particularly liked the end section...how you finished out that he would get over it and find someone else, and then jump into his called Goo. Very sweet and very cute.

As usual, great job. And see? I knew you had the fluff in you all along. D
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Whoa... That was really good! I liked the way you had Goo in there, although I have to say that I'm not a humoungus Mac/Goo person. But I'd rather have that then (*gasp*) Mac/Frankie. Yeah... You should have seen how wide my eyes were when I saw it in Dude13's profile as a fave fic (I was checking how many reviews our story had). I know he hates Mac/Frankie, so I decided to check it out to see what was going on.

I gotta say, I really liked it. After the initial shock wore of, I throughly enjoyed it. Seriously.

Although, Mac/Bloo and Frankie/Herriman still are my fave pairings from you... I really liked it. Keep up the good work!

-Marty :-D
Dirty Chandelier chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow... to harbor a crush for so many years and to be told that it was unrequited is one of the worst things about love-if not *the* worst. I'm glad Frankie broke it down to him the way she did. Otherwise, something terrible may have occured. This way, Mac's heart will heal correctly-with no hard feelings.

It's a nice touch with Goo coming in (though in the same clothing? Come on) to greet him and help him out of his rut. She's a weirdo, but she's swell.

I can't get into Mac/Frankie. Just because Ashton hooked up with Demi doesn't mean that someone can that Mac and Frankie can make a good coupling. There's just so many things wrong. Sure, I can clealy see them as friends or having a little brother/big sister relationship, but that's as far as I see it.

Anyway, nice deviation of yours.

-Blue
Dude13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I won't lie, when I first saw the summary, I thought I was going to have a heart attack...

Whew! You have no idea how relieved I am that this was absolutely nothing like I thought it was going to be. Lol, I was somehow expecting heavy FrankiexMac from the summary, and I thought I was going to faint while reading this.

It was a good thing all my assumptions were totally dead wrong, because as it turns out, this was a GREAT fic. It was the coupling taking from a *real* stance, how it would most definitely turn out (except in the minds of certain "others") between the two, meaning it wouldn't work. Mac, a little bit older here, would definitely be the one to try and initiate such a think, while Frankie, despite how much she cares for him, would be forced to turn down what Mac's really looking for and make him face the bitter truth. Excellent work!

Also, it seems that once again you're pioneering the way in Foster's pairings with the little bit of Mac/Goo you had at the very end. I think that's the first time I've seen that in ANY stories in the Foster's section at all. Finally! I thought no one would ever get around to that! Thank you for taking the initiative and actually going for it, I think Mac and Goo are a great pair!

Great work! Yeah, this is definitely one for the Favorites List!
Ami Quinton26 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
So cute! I really love the way you handled this. Sure Mac got upset, but he realized things can be much better with someone else...the thought of Goo and him is really adorable, for some reason.

But well, if not for the fact I'm a huge Mac/Bloo fan.. XD I almost half expected the story to end with Bloo giving the hint at a relationship _ Well written , fun to read, nice one shot!