Reviews for An Angel In Disguise
saiyan-dragon365 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
I really like this story, but I noticed that you haven't updated in a very long time. I hope that you will continue this because its very original and I like it a lot. Please update soon.
DBZ angel chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
Hey! i'm really into your story,and it's probably cause while i was younger(i'm 15 now) i was a little chubby,and a lot of kids made fun of me,but in three years i changed a lot(thanks to my two best friends) and became popular and stuff,so i know how does it feel. And althought my looks changed i'm proud to say that my additude didn't,i'm still the same girl...anyhow...update ASAP, i would really like to see this fic finished cause it's awesome!

DBZ Angel
Mangabookreader16 chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
You really need to update faster, no offense, but anyways it was an awesome chapter. Is Bulma going to lose weight over the three years becoming 15? And is Bulma going to meet Vegeta again soon?
Amy Shay- Beloved Hawk chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Hm, this story is getting pretty good, with that whole James Brief thing. I hope Bunny and jenna get what's coming to them. It's real scary because Raditz sound like my older brother.

Love & Peace .
heiress2thethrone chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
yay an update! very good one too! i love the sibling conversation and connection u have going on here. its great. i want more vegeta! great chapter. update soon.!
Chibi Samantha chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Hey its ko0o0o0ol i like it but i cant waite to c more of Vegeta... so0o0o0o0o hurry up! Lol if u update ur story gose to the top of the list, then everyone can c it! It deserves some respect!
ireallyreallylove.myself chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
I love your story. Its a good start. Please please update soon.
nessy1417 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
This is a awesome story please continue.
heiress2thethrone chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
oh wow. im so glad shes more confident in school. i love the way bulma just shuts down jenna and marron. i love her attitude. um vegeta seems a little too mushy for my taste but it works for the story. i love this fic its so different and refreshing. please continue!
Son carmelya chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
good story
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
nessy1417 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This is a really good stary I like it please update soon.
Goku's little sister chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This story is good!

It's different

And I like it!

Update!
ExTrEmLeYmOoDy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I really liked it! of course i'm gonna have to get used to bulma being called Dana but who cares i thought it was great!
heiress2thethrone chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i like it. i like it alot. its different and original. keep it coming im really enjoying it. and im sure ull get many more reviews as u go along.