Reviews for DUCE
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ahhh that's so cute.

Kouji always acted older than Kouichi. I can totally imagine this happening! :D
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awww cute, I loved it and awesome job
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That is pretty cute!
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Kinda kawaii, this could of really happened though
Tenebres d'Eden chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I laughed when I read this, thinking about you all the time, my awesome euchre soulmate. ;)

(Yeah, this is overdue, but I got to it, didn't I?)

Aw, the story was so sweet and well-written; you described the atmosphere, the family tension, and the cuteness very well.

(Although I always imagine Kouichi as the older brother and just rolled my eyes when he called Kouji "Niisan." I thought to myself: "That is SO you.")

I'll just have to see how awesome your other stories are
Omniscients chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
DUCE MAKES BROTHERLY LOVE SO GOOD!

Essence of twin-hood, twin love and twin bonding captured.

In the words of Lucky Star's Konata Izumi...

GOOD JOB!
Sayaka Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
i read this back when i didn't have an account i actually printed this and showed it to everyone about how good it is i love this story
victoria chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
aww this is soo cute!
krissi-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
aw! that is so cute. i wish i had a twin.
takuya chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
aw that was really cute brotherly love at its best
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
aw... so cute... _
Wouldn't you like to know XD chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
What the he11 is this...? -sigh-

ANOTHER FIC THAT BEATS MINE! -insert evil laugh here- I LUVed this lol. ' sorry i havn't been around for a long while and this is the story I come back to Aw! -tries to hug it but remembers it's her laptop- oh yeah-cough- anyway any suggestions...hm...nope none I can't think of anything you did wrong for one and nother I'm just not that creative-or except heh if you wanna do another 3-year-old fic or somthing along those lines somthing I find cute, I don't KNOW why, is when they say "otay" -; don't ask 'cause I assure you I have no answer. Anywho Im off to read yoru profile page.

Laterz!
CrashedmyHarley chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
... It was very short... Um... YEah, didn't make much sense...That's all I can really say... It woulda made more sense if it was longer I think, explained more... Although, I think Kouichi DOES act like the older brother in the series, and KOuji acts like the younger, even though they're twins. N E who...
Serenity Vi Britannia chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I Luv IT!11
Fighter Tsunade chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Lord...this was adorable. Another one of your stories goes into my favorites. :)