Reviews for Horsenapped!
TheShining chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Kyaaah! Most adorably funny! It does make sense! I love how you keep referring to Seto and Mokuba as Turmoil and Wooden Horse! Kawaii! Also, I found this through Blue-Eyes white plushie! Someone is still reading it, old as it may be!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
*Grins and cocks head* made perfect sense to me, maybe that's because I don't make sense half the time. keep up the good work!
Clockwork Silver chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
...Its terrifying... But my sleep-deprived brain rather likes it Rather amusing all round
CrazedWombat chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hooray! This story really didn't make much sense... but who cares about sense when you can hide five hundred gallons of Turmoil Seahorse ice cream in your trench coat and earn money by staring at a screen? (I've got to learn how to do that.) YAY! Keep up the good work!
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Even though this doesn't have too much sense, it is still hilarious.

“When do we begin, Mr. Seahorse?”

In any other piece, if someone had called Kaiba that, he would have blown a proverbial gasket. And then killed the man. Not eaten ice cream. Besides, that ice cream sounds like the most disgusting thing ever, no offense. A combination of every flavor known to man...Chaotic enough for Mr. Seahorse?

This just read very funny, even more so by the extremely nonchalant way everything went about. And you still managed to make some sort of point with the ending of the story. And the point is...? Like I know, I'm the one reading the senseless story; meaning I, too, have no sense. Enjoy the review. I'm putting this on my favorites so I can giggle when I look at it, and then get that craving for ice cream...
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Incredible. That's all I've got.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Uh... The only thing I can say is... erm... Have a poem!

Yah, I don't understand that line either. But I do have a poem that I wrote rather rescently about Senseless Rambling, which it seems that you are rather adept at.

Here it is. Please ask before putting it anywhere.

Celebwen Telcontar.

To senselessly ramble, you should know what

Your senseless rambling has at the base of its utter senselessness.

Otherwise you are constantly senselessly rambling

About utter senselessness and complete nonsense.

To senselessly ramble, you must be able to sense fully

Ramble, as senseless rambling

Is simply sense full rambling

Without the sense.

?

I am senselessly rambling

About utter nonsense

And thus by my complete senselessness,

I am senselessly rambling.

Am I making any sense?

This poem is not senselessly rambling.

As senseless rambling must make no sense,

And this poem makes complete sense,

I am not senselessly rambling!
Reina chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Hahaha! I LOVED it! It was so funny! xD

Would I sound insane if I asked for a sequel?
MelancholyGhami chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was cute!
Aperira chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Your story was so funny! Wooden horse seahorse, Turmoil seahorse. That is so funny! keep up the good work!
Generic Hero chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to reading this till now. But now I have. I'm going to break tradition and give no concrit, because this is humour, and concrit is irrelevant. Instead, I shall make use of my thesaurus.

Witty! Clever! Laughable! Mirthful! Humorous! Funny! Jolly! Whimsical! Absurd! Farcical! Antic! Ludicrous! Riotous! Silly! Playful! Hilarious!

I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Yumithebutterfly chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I know I've reviewed already, but I wanted to do it again. This is just plain hilarious. I love this story so much, and I will never get tired of reading it. Bravo, very good, and thank you for writing it! Also, I don't know how many people have already told you this, but I think your profile is too funny. "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. If you've already abandoned all hope, please disregard this notice." That really had me going. Wish I had your imagination!
KonekoTsuki chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was absolutely, completely and utterly hilarious! Nonsense plot bunnies do result in fantastic stories after all. I nearly died with laughter reading that little beauty.

The line “Oh, I did that a long time ago, Roland. No worries; I’m a Seahorse. We swim very well.” had to be by far the funniest of all.

~Koneko Tsuki

...I want some ice cream too...*goes off in search of the dairy goodness*
yumithebutterfly chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
oh, wow, that was so funny! I thoroughly enjoyed that! i love the way to kept calling them "turmoil" and "wooden horse". that was great. and the part where he says "i'm a seahorse. we swim very well." that was hilarious. i wish i had your imagination. very cool! too many funny points to list here, so i'll just leave it at this: bravo!
CoWz-In-GrAsS chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That RULED! It actually made a bit of sense to me. Here is an organized list of why it made sense (how do I love my organized lists, they fill me with joy and eternal happiness tee hee)

-mokuba gets kinapped a lot!

-seto's trenchcoat defies gravity

-kidnappers never look up (like there fasinated with the grass)

-seto is intimdating

-ice cream is good

I made sense out of something hooray! I guess the cause if this effect might be that I, not unlike Seto, have gone off the deep end. And I do swim quite well. You get a can of Spam (mind numbing jingle: spam, spam, the ham in a can, spam, spam spamity spam, SPAM!) I want my free sample of Turmoil Seahorse icecream!