Reviews for The True Confessions of Ayanami Rei
Guest chapter 22 . 10/15/2017
Very interesting story.
I liked that it shows us Rei's thoughts, and Reika is pretty nice.
If you are still active, can you please continue the story?
It would be nice for Kaworu to appear too.
yphar89 chapter 22 . 11/10/2009
i jus have some things to say

this story is amazing and awesome for sure!

i am waiting for the next chapter and i believe it will be more awesome than the past chapters..

that's all i have to say

Greetings

Yphar89
94saturn chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
It’s been a while since I read this (beta) and had forgotten that Dr. Akagi was torturing Rei. I hope that trend recedes because taking out her anger on Rei is misguided. Secretly, I want to put a bullet through Gendo’s head. That jerk just doesn’t scare me and one round ‘between the running lights’ would solve the problem nicely.

The Mac-n-cheese scene was great! I haven’t had homemade in ages. I’m willing to bet a coffee that you cook it from scratch when you have the time; your description was on target.

Shinji rescuing Rei and Reika’s new found shelter is a good omen. And I always love seeing Mina.

Thanks for inviting me to write a scene for this story. This is one of my all-time favorites and it truly is an honor to have a small part in it.

More, more I must have more!

Lord Saturn
dennisud chapter 22 . 2/20/2009
First Glad your back and hope you continue this on a good pace. Still have to differenciate from the Ayanami sisters but I'm glad both are safe. I so want Gendo to sit on a cattle prod and connect it to a Nuclear power plant.

;-)

Oh and BTW I will eventually continue that Ramna story but it will be a while!

dennisud
Kyokugaisha chapter 22 . 2/20/2009
Like all the other chapter before it, very nice.

You manage to keep the every one in character and making them grow at the same time, something that not many can do.

Don't worry about taking to long, any one that tell you that collage is easy is lying
Alucard180 chapter 22 . 2/20/2009
It has been a long wait but it was worth it

I have been trying to find the right words to convey a good review for this update, but i cannot, this is to good and a wonderful addition to this story.

Keep up the great work

and update soon
Fanf1cFan chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I like the departure you have taken from the series. Rei's internal dialogue/narration help make the character believable, explaining how her experiences shaped her behavior, the way she appeared in the series.

It is also interesting that you reveal Rei's awareness of Yui's presence in Unit 01. Some explanation in your story, as to why and how that came about, might have been helpful.

A small criticism on the logic/reasoning around how Shinji ended up in the capsule . . I would expect, imagining realistic behavior, that Commander Ikari would have had Ritsuko up in his office explaining her actions, unless he had ordered them, but you didn't say so in your story.

There are also some grammar errors and typos here and there. I assume you are aware of them but just haven't corrected them.

Anyway, this is interesting enough that I will continue to read it. You're doing good. Keep it up.
Kukki-Kun chapter 21 . 8/13/2008
I found this website by accident and your story was the link that took me here and I'm so glad it did cos i love this story its amazing i love it its my most favorite fanfiction I've ever read i can't wait for the next chapter

and i looked at the tip at the bottom of the page and all i have to say to critique is just keep an eye out for spelling thats all i can't wait for the next chapter keep it up

~Kukki-kun
Tail Kinker chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Looking more promising. I see that you are not adhering strictly to the original story line.
Tail Kinker chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Interesting start, I'm looking forward to the series proper.
clumsyxjinkx chapter 21 . 5/6/2008
Omg I luv this story!please please please make sure u continue it. After watching the whole 26 episode I was left dazed and sad. I would have liked a lil more romance in the anime but this is even better. And the chapters are so long and good. U r a great writer!btw I'm srry bout your dog around that time I also lost my cat murphy it was devastating!the worst part was I was out of the country, and so one day my stupid stepdad left a door open and he got can't wait for next chapter!
Alucard180 chapter 21 . 4/15/2008
good chapter

not much to say , no mistakes, and is as good always

update soon
94saturn chapter 21 . 4/13/2008
The o’ll, “MAKE ME BREAKFAST” was a little cliché but interesting from Rei’s point of view and you actually had Asuka toned down to a more realistic level.

Rei helping Shinji prepare breakfast was a tender moment; I like the way they are growing together. The way Rei acquiesced to tasting scrambled eggs was well done too and should keep the ‘veggie police’ off of your case.

I also like the way Misato is being a positive influence. A lot of authors paint her as being just as bad, as the rest of NERV and that is just not her character. She does her job but she has compassion.

The interlude between Shinji and Rei in the entry plug was semi-sweet chocolate icing! The fudge of WAFF, they are on a collision course to be together and I have the patients to wait it out. Also, Rei is realizing that eventually she will have to be honest with Shinji about the secrets she holds. Soon enough, Shinji will have to be honest with her, as well. Then they can cement a lasting relationship regardless of what commander butt wipe wants. (If you want innovative ways to make Gendo worm food just ask.)

Don’t agonize over the spelling of characters names. The spelling for Kaworu that I had was, Kaoru, before I did the research and Touji is a legitimate spelling. I don’t know what it is derived from but I have seen ‘big guns’ use it. I picked one and stuck to it, to be consistent.

This story is one of my all time favorites….I joined FF so that I could leave you a review and then started posting stories. I want to thank you my Lady Sesshy. Keep this one going to the conclusion!

Lord Saturn.
mangafreak7793 chapter 21 . 4/12/2008
pretty great chapter
TJG chapter 21 . 4/12/2008
Looks interesting.

I have to admit that initially looking at the title and summary, I just thought it was going to be some long emo soliloquy and just passed by the story. I have added it to my favorite links now.