Reviews for Apprentice
holydemon00 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
At these moment one would really appreciate grappling over striking. I don't suppose Kim's 16 styles of Kungfu include Taijiquan, which is all about grappling and submission, or even the Chinese traditional wrestling.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
That was so sweet...
Ninja Master chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
Awasome story!
Child of Hades chapter 13 . 8/19/2008
Nice Story!
Slade8833 chapter 13 . 2/29/2008
Oh .. found this while lookin up cross over fics and i really liked it

Slade has always been one of my faav villains ( tho note that i am not named after him .. my screen name came to me long before i knew of deathstroke aka. Slade wilson)

anyways i'm gonna lookin into what else you wrote see if all your stories are as good as this one... laters
screaming phoenix chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
I haven't read Teen Titains for years but I always did like Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke The Terminator. You really captured his charter pairing of KP and Slade was inspired.
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
An excellent use of ALL characters in this story. Of course Deathstroke chewed up the scenery as usual.

Loved It, pure and simple.

MK2
CastaS chapter 13 . 10/21/2006
great story i enjoyed it.
SassMasterGeneral chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
You Know I like KP and I like Teen Titans, You mixed the both perfectly, It's like I could hear Slade voice in my head.
cobragirl401 chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Wow, this story was amazing! Somebody recomended this story and I can clearly see why. _
Raptor84 chapter 13 . 5/19/2006
Awesome story! The last few chapters were intense. Great job!
JK rulez chapter 13 . 2/20/2006
Oh, brilliant! Magnificent all the way through! Everyone was IC, right down the line! Dark, spooky, action-packed, and emotional! Amazing story, and it goes on my Favorites list!
King Of Anime chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
This was one of the most enjoyable stories I've ever read. Please continue to write more great fanfics like this one. I would like to see more Teen Titans.
Silent Scope chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
Great way to end the story. I really liked it.
RngrThorne chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
Wonderful story. Great ending.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »