Reviews for Tears Of the Night
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
sweet when put up next chap
Damus Daemon Dragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
interesting way to begin and cant wait for the next chapter.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
oo, interesting. please write more
RomyGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Please,Please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,

REVIEW
lar lindor chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
WolfMan:

Okay,you have a nice start. Ron/Bon is a match I usually favor. Bonnie is such a fun character, and R/B are the classic Beauty and Beast. Bonnie is physically beauty, and emotionally

a beast. Ron isn't much to look at on the outside, but is a great person.

High school doesn't usually make for these matches in real life. We are just beginning to look beyond the surface as we stumble toward adulthood. Some never get over this character flaw.

Suggestions: don't rush changes in Bonnie. Don't let Ron be attracted too quickly. Their romance works best as gradually each plods toward middle ground to find each other.

I like your first chapter. Cliffhangers are fun, however please don't make us wait too long.

Best wishes!

L.L.
ZeroVInfinity chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
GAH! you did not just leave mehanging like that! *runs off crying* hi im her sister, srry about her, but update soon...
Darrinx chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Not a bad little feeler so far but i'm gonna have to keep a open mind about the whole Bonnie and Ron thing. Nice job so far look forward to reading the next chapter.
Evolved chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This story Rocks so far. Looking forward to chapter 2
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I am all for Ron/Bon stories. The chapter in and of itself doesn't let too much out, so I can't really comment on the plot as of yet. Continue on and I will certainly add more reviews. I noticed one or two spelling inconsistencies, but that was all.
heavensong chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
OOH! Really awesome! I can't wait for more chapters, so I'll keep on the lookout for this one_
SunfireEyes chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh,crapamolie!Up-date,like,um..NOW!
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Good is up with the evil Cliffy.

Glad to see a Ron/Bon.I hope this story goes on for a good long time with such a good plot i dont see why it shouldn' when u can.
surforst chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Um...good to see a Ron/Bon story so I'm hoping you finish this. As to how it's going so far I can't really tell. Very short first chapter after all but we do know now what Bonnie crisis is going to be. I'm guessing both Parents? Well I'm looking forward to see how this goes.
calamite chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Not a bad story start but I do say that the chapter is a little short for my taste. Will what comes up in the next chapter.

Calamite
Seamus Dubh chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Haven't seen a good RonBon fic in awhile. Should be intersting. Not much in the inital setup, but just enough to keep me intersted. Let's see where this goes.