Reviews for Caught on Film
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 19 . 9/9
This is incredible and I love it. I grinned when it was a Buzz Lightyear toy that stepped off the shelves, because *of course,* and it's hilarious(ly tragic) how *none* of them realize they're toys. This Buzz instantly falling in love with this Jessie is *great* and I love love love the implications of that, even though the odds of those two toys coming together are so very slim.

But oh, jeez, the thought that Jessie (and now this Buzz) could never ever rejoin the world of the toys even after Jake and Beth are old and gone... wow, that's sad.

I love the voice here, though. It's all just absolutely fantastic and I devoured the entire fic in about an hour.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 19 . 6/10
This story was genius! It was well written, fun, creative, and utterly enjoyable! I loved every minute!
natcraw chapter 19 . 4/8
Wonderful. A great read. Glad I came across this story.
natcraw chapter 12 . 4/8
This chapter was nice. A good build up between the two.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
,,,ynnn,,,un vkubs syw ri rgw agwwe QWAINWBWBWWA ID UR,,,AIMTWg (look at keybard and to letters to the right of each letter to dicode the message)
i regret this chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
I. Love. This. I love the characters, I love the writing style, I love the plot and head canons. All of it, wonderful. Oh, and you're dead hilarious sweetie. It's midnight and I'm waking up my family with my cackling. This is an honorable and valuable extension of the Toy Story universe. Rock on!
magdilen chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Good job, that was so cute.
StrangePointOfView chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
This is such a touching tale! Well done!
aburameclanhead chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Hmm, earlier, when Jessie- er, better yet, when Jake was reflecting that in the coming weeks he'd find not many avenues couldn't be twisted by Jessie back to boxes, you had Jessie say that Dana bought her herself. Miiight wanna fix that :)
Artificial Life Creator chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Mandatory hour of thumb twiddling- LOL! One time, my boyfriend arrived forty minutes before our international flight (after running around for half an hour in search of the check in desk) and we still made it on the plane... by cutting basically every line but the people were surprisingly friendly about it (this was the States and we're from Canada) Never doing that again mind you, the stress, OH GAWD THE STRESS!

And yes JHP, you are soooo in trouble.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I read this chapter, then read a few more, and then doubled back 'cause I reviewed Chapter 7. I glanced at the "the NYPD would have shortly been paying a visit to the Riley residence" line, and then Jessie's cheer caught my eye, except it wasn't a cheer, it was the "YEAAAAHHHH!" from that Who song but more pertinent, CSI Miami Horatio and his sunglasses and I had a laugh.

Would Jessie be more likely to say 'Ma' in regards to moms?
Artificial Life Creator chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
As Marvin the Martian once said, "Oh damn."
Artificial Life Creator chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I'm gonna try that line on my teddybear now (except he's at home and the teddydog's here- the "One living toy, ready-made to order").

The crack about philisophical discussions over pizza was great. O, and also how the "dispassionate calculating machine of a cousin" immediately hopes/assumes the /liberal/ wing was done in.

The "items" were pretty cute too.

Btw, last chapter, I really like how you stuck with the "tell me about the good ol' days". I guess in this one the 'it' are the pictures and Beth&Jake are trying to figure out if the pictures actually say the toys are alive?