Reviews for Caught on Film
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 19 . 1/2
This story is amazing. The characters are amazing. The story idea is amazing.

I just love the idea that someone would see the pictures taken in Toy Story 2, and wonder what the pictures were all about. I love the idea of some people learning the secret about the toys. I also just love how everyone interacts with each other in general in this story.

This story is a gift, and I am so happy that I found it.
E-man-dy-S chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Your story is truly a joy to read.
Thank you for writing it.
writingisrelaxing chapter 19 . 7/26/2017
Honestly I loved this and I'm adding it to my favorites! But there's something that I think makes no sense, and it makes me confused and a little angry at Jake, Beth and Jessie: This Buzz Lightyear decided to break the Rule of Concealment so he could help Jessie. Then, when he met her, it was clear that he was glad he made that decision, and that he wanted to stay with her. And then they send him to Beth without even asking him if he wants to? Convincing him (I'm not sure if they even had to lie to him?) that that's where he has to be? Even knowing he's not going to be able to be with any other toys ever again? That's... dumb. I don't understand. If they're doing it for Beth, she doesn't need that. She's got other humans to talk to. Buzz, on the other hand, gave up on his life as a toy to be with Jessie, and now he will only communicate with her through phone calls and letters now and then. I just don't understand :/

Important note: I know most of my review is, like, complaining about the fanfiction. But that doesn't mean I didn't like it. As I said at first, I loved it :D
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
This is incredible and I love it. I grinned when it was a Buzz Lightyear toy that stepped off the shelves, because *of course,* and it's hilarious(ly tragic) how *none* of them realize they're toys. This Buzz instantly falling in love with this Jessie is *great* and I love love love the implications of that, even though the odds of those two toys coming together are so very slim.

But oh, jeez, the thought that Jessie (and now this Buzz) could never ever rejoin the world of the toys even after Jake and Beth are old and gone... wow, that's sad.

I love the voice here, though. It's all just absolutely fantastic and I devoured the entire fic in about an hour.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
This story was genius! It was well written, fun, creative, and utterly enjoyable! I loved every minute!
natcraw chapter 19 . 4/8/2016
Wonderful. A great read. Glad I came across this story.
natcraw chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
This chapter was nice. A good build up between the two.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
,,,ynnn,,,un vkubs syw ri rgw agwwe QWAINWBWBWWA ID UR,,,AIMTWg (look at keybard and to letters to the right of each letter to dicode the message)
nimagine chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
I. Love. This. I love the characters, I love the writing style, I love the plot and head canons. All of it, wonderful. Oh, and you're dead hilarious sweetie. It's midnight and I'm waking up my family with my cackling. This is an honorable and valuable extension of the Toy Story universe. Rock on!
magdilen chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Good job, that was so cute.
StrangePointOfView chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
This is such a touching tale! Well done!
aburameclanhead chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
Hmm, earlier, when Jessie- er, better yet, when Jake was reflecting that in the coming weeks he'd find not many avenues couldn't be twisted by Jessie back to boxes, you had Jessie say that Dana bought her herself. Miiight wanna fix that :)
Artificial Life Creator chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Mandatory hour of thumb twiddling- LOL! One time, my boyfriend arrived forty minutes before our international flight (after running around for half an hour in search of the check in desk) and we still made it on the plane... by cutting basically every line but the people were surprisingly friendly about it (this was the States and we're from Canada) Never doing that again mind you, the stress, OH GAWD THE STRESS!

And yes JHP, you are soooo in trouble.