Reviews for When Morning Comes
ladyannelisa chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
This is the first time I've ever reviewed a fanfic, but I loved this story so much that I just had to! I was really, really sad when you killed off Kurama in the last story, but this one made everything better. I think everyone's reaction to the revived-Kurama was really well-done. You balanced out everyone's emotions nicely. I'd never really thought about how the others would react if Kurama died, but your story shows that he sorts of ties all the others together, and I like that interpretation. I have to say, one of my favorite parts was Kurama's reunion with Shiori. I'm glad you added that epilogue. All in all, this was a very well-written story, and I'm glad I read it!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 3 . 5/25/2007

What a way to put it. 'Offing you'. Though, it is kind of funny, considering the situation and all.

But... *sniff* YOU BROUGHT HIM BACK! HELL YES! I love you for that, I love this, and I like Shiori again. The way you portray her in your stories is just... funny. Except in this one there wasn't as much HUMOR, but I still liked her.

And the song lyrics, I loved that in ALL of these stories so far. :)

And... I'm done for now. Fantastic story once more! And keep it up (once more)! xD
Artificial Starlight chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
*squeal* I am no longer sad! A great story from a great author! I'm so happy now! I hope to read all of your other stories, I'll be around to review your greatness!
Storming Lilacs chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
O_O

Oh my god! *jumps up and down*

I love this story. Sadness, struggle, denial, happy endings... everything pretty much in character. Ai ya, great job!
evil alien chickens chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Yay! He came back to life and everyone's happy! T.T I'm so happy I could cry! thank you so much for this story, it's awesome!
Angel Baby1 chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
After all, what’s “my son is gay” compared to “my son is a once-evil reformed demon”?

Ain't it the truth, though?

Okay, now that I've read your YYH fics, I'm even *more* excited for the crossover you were mentioning! I'm...I'm just so...

Please post it soon! It's just...I'm so ridiculously excited! Supernatural hotness plus YYH hotness is enough to overload a girl's system. And I'm looking forward to every second of overload.

When you killed Kurama off, I was shocked and saddened. Luckily, I was able to read this immediatly afterwards, and I'm all warm and fuzzy inside now! Yay for Happily Ever After!

Wonderfully written! Post that crossover as soon as you can!
Angel Baby1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Not that they had been exactly “the hills are alive with the sound of music” themselves, of course.

lol again! I just love the way you phrase things! D

I read more!
Angel Baby1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hiei shrugged. “I lurk.”

Lol...love it!

It's not Friday anymore but... O.o Close enough?

I read more!
DragonRose888 chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
I am so sorry taht i have not been reviewing your chapters but the truth is is that i was not even finished reading A New Dawn. I just now finished When Morning Comes and the epilogue that you just did. I did not have time to sit on the internet and read it all so i had to copy and paste everything. So I read anything when I had the time (I am so busy now adays). But anyway, I loved A New Dawn and When Morning Comes! They were really well dont. I liked When Moring Comes better since it had more angst in it! Keep up the good work!
Catie-brie chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
YAY, I'm so glad that you decided to write one more chapter! And yet I'm sad to see it end so soon. T_T But anywho like I said before this story, 'specially this chapter, made me feel so warm and happy (usually something I DON'T look for in a story, but that's another rant for another time) and for once I enjoyed it. I'm one for depressing stories, but every once and awhile a happy story just seems so much more satisfying. Oh shoot I ended up straying from my topic, just like I said I wouldn't do...

Anyhow- awesomely great story, and you can count on me to be at your next fic, even if I've never heard of Supernatural before (that is the name right?). I like song fics, and I like reading new things, so a fanfic on a something or other (is it a show?) shall do me good, or I think it will...

Anyway until I see you next time

Catie-brie
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Very good story. I'm glad you added the last chapter, I love Shiori finding out. I felt sorry for Kurama in the first story, dying thinking he was expendable but this makes up for it. Now he must feel more like he's the heart that binds his group together.
kikira-chan chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
very fluffy. I liked Yusuke being so proud of Kuwabara and Kuwabara doing the helping. I also liked the end scene with the "my son is gay" vs. "my son is a once-evil reformed demon." I admit its not a very hard choice. I thought you did excellently. I'm both happy and sad its over too. Some closure but I'll miss it! I thought you did simply wonderfully writing this fic, thank you.
KyoHana chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
I just finished Chapter 2 and the Epilogue to this lovely, though heart-wrenching, story... and all I can say is that I LOVED EVERY WORD of it! It took me from the depths of despair, watching as Hiei sank into his own private insanity, to the heights of joy at Kurama's resurrection, his reunion with Hiei, and lastly, his reunion and revelations to his mother, who reacted JUST as I new she would.

BRAVA, my dear, BRAVA!
Lanie McCoy chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Yeah, I would go with "gratified," as well.

Shiori certainly has a way with words. “And you came back because the Prince of the Reikai felt guilty for offing you.” Well put. I laughed at other things and stuff, and my friend thinks I'm nuts because I won't show her what I'm reading, but…that's okay.

Cue critique: I don't think Tokyo has a whole lot of take-out, and breakfast take-out is rare even in America.

Cue generic praise: all good. Er, yeah…funny, serious, better than a lot of "Shiori finds out Kurama is a demon" stories I've read, and…stuff. Pardon me, I'm late to class. (So worth it. .)
Shiva-IceFlame chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Well at least you updated. Didn't take that long. I vote yes.