Reviews for Capbot 2000
Maxwell's Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
um weird but ok
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
As usual girls have more common sense than boys. ;) Really funny story, it kept me laughing for a while. I liked it when they gave Stan a swirlie, it's somthing I dream of doing somtimes.
melonstyle chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
You guaranteed it hilarious! HAHAHA YOU TOLD ZEE TRUTH! Hey, I noticed you haven't reviewed Chappie 10 of my fic! I've put it up! Oh yeah and I put up a CP oneshot! Anyway, good job and keep up the good work!

Bye-Q

Mel-Girl.
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Good story. Weird ending, but that's not a bad thing, I've been weird all my life, but that may explain why I'm so unpopular. Oh well.
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
ha that was funny i saw the bit which suggests your new story ahhr (is that how you spell it ; )
Faunamon chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
taechunjae chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
haha. it was very fun reading your story
Call me Unigator chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Man! Have I reviewed all of your stories?

I really liked this one though!

The moral of this story:Boys are dense.(sorry to boy liking girls;)
LylHamGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Omg I absolutley love your story! Ahh! I'm going love this! Omg! I was smiling the whole time and everything made me laugh! Your such a talented writer! Wow, your way better then me! You must teach me your ways *bows to you*. Lol! Luv the story!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
WWOOWW! That was SO totally hilarious! The beginning was funny with "I left the toilet seat up again?" scene and Stan with his "intimate" moment. LOL! I loved it! You should make more one/shots!

Well cya!

Crystalgurl101
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
lol, man, the boys were so stupid! How could they not kno that waz not cappy? Oh, and the little short thing at the end waz funny 2! I lyk this story!well, plz message me!

cya!

angel
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was THE BEST! Very funny! Dunk and flush... kidnapped by pirates... Capbot 20... LOL! Best one-shot I've read in... maybe forever! Awesome job!
Yayfulness is a lazy bum chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
LOL I cracked up at the last bit. Very funny! VERY funny! Especially with the, ahem, intimate moment! LOL STAN! YAY!