Reviews for A Place to Sleep
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was really interesting!
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
ah.

this was so sad.

about how draco wanted the LIFE that he could have had with Hermione...and howmuch he wanted it.

and how he'd never get it.

i wish there was a follow up to this!
Savage Daz chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh, I positively loved this. Everything about it, from his memories to the smallest detail. This is definitely going on my favorites list.
ambertiger666 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I love how Draco's desire to be in love with Hermione reflects his desire to stop running and be able to switch sides. I'm not sure if I'm interpreting it right, but it seems like its more a matter of Draco being incapable of falling in love at all at that point (especially when it could only be with a memory) than it is Draco being able to fall in love with any one person, Hermione or otherwise? I say this because he decides to fall in love with Hermione after sleeping with a girl who reminds him of her, and then he goes over every specific detail of her he can remember and it turns out he can remember quite a lot. So its almost like his relationship with her- even when it was horrible and filled with strong dislike (if not hate) and jealousy was the closest thing he could come to loving someone because at least it was something. And it paralels that the closest he could ever come to joining the 'light side' was by being incapable of killing Dumbledore, while the closest he could ever come to joining the, er 'dark side' (sorry!) was in all his attempts to do just that. Anyways, great fic!
Hermione Double chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Nicely written.
Visible chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
It is definately characterization that is one of your many talents. Draco does too much thinking, so much that he wants to be in love with Hermione Granger. For someone who's been with only Snape for months, that is realistic.

I have added this story to my C2, Draco and Hermione Fiction.

-Lylian
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Oh WOW! This is a fantastic story! You've got a great style, good characterisation...It's really really good and I cannot find one single thing to be even slightly pedantic about! *beams*
Khyharah chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
i like this. surprising how he can't "force" himself to fall in love w/hermione. interesting that. i hope there will be more to this story! much love!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really enjoyed it. Especially "he could never be in love with Hermione Granger, no matter how much he wanted to be" not sure if that was exact phrasing. that gist though
Blandsaft chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i loved it, the few things it did clarify and the million things it only veiled further. it would be hard to continue i guess, but maybe more moments?
IrethMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I have to say that you are my favorite author for one shots and you never over do any of the charactors. You amaze me at how simple and beautiful your stories always turn out. Good job.
vyrastra chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
amazing work of characterization... especially the part about never, ever being able to love Hermione!

wonderful.

~trieste
JazzMind chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
It's a good start; what are you planning? Your phrasing and grammar are good.