Reviews for Darkness Fades
Tell you friend that it is a great picture of her and I can see why jak fell for her
Eragonfan33 chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
Omg just finished 5 f***ing stars I loved it one of my top 10 books I've read definitely do a sequel of some kind
DarkEcoFreak chapter 30 . 11/18/2012
No! It's over! I was so sad for this amazing masterpiece to end! I nearly cried when they got back to Sandover cuz I was so happy! And that Jak and Erin got married! Man I did NOT exspect Cass to be all super evil or anything. You really surprised me there. This is like my new favorite Jak-fic! I absolutely LOVE THIS!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I just finished book 1 and wow! This is amazing! When Erin died I was like "no! You can't die!" I usaually hate it when people put Jak with someone other than Keira but I live Jak and Erin together! I really hope shes still alive! Now I'm going to read book 2.
Ecomadness chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Loved this story. I hope u make a sequel about mar u would be awesome at it. :)
PeaceLightVictory chapter 20 . 4/17/2010
I love the KieraxTorn pairing! I never thought of it before but I absolutely love it. Can't wait to finish reading this.
idk.ufindout chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
listen im sorry if i blow up at you but where the hell was daxter in the rest of this! dax is like a HUGE part in everything and you completely dismissed him! sorry i REALLY like the story aside from that! :)
Hinasakii chapter 30 . 7/15/2009
This is one of the best OC included stories. It is brilliant!
The Maad Hatter chapter 30 . 5/26/2009
OMFG!

I LUV THIS STORY! O.O You should think of becoming an author... Your realy god!

Gah! JAK JAK JAK! .v

o.O Whoa. Hyper Moment!

Anyways... Hahaha, Erin is an AWESOME character. And, where did you get the poem from? Or did you make it?

Lmao.

WELL DONE...!
random hyper person chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
RHP: Hmm...Just a thought...man it would have been great if Dark Jak and Dark Erin got along...*sigh*
HereAfter chapter 19 . 12/3/2007
The story is really awesome! One of the best I've read.

That being said I do have a question. In the first story Erin tells Jak about how revenge tore apart her family because a gang had killed her mom and her dad died trying to get revenge. Despite that her dad and mom are alive now. If you could explain that it would be great.

Other than that the story is amazing. You are a great writer.
InvisibleLight4 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
I have to say, this is the BEST Jak and Daxter story I've read yet. Good luck (:

-ED Renalds
InvisibleLight4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow, this is really good. I can't wait to keep reading. I love stories like this. I looked at your C2 and can you put my Jak and Daxter story on there? It's called, Jak and Daxter: A New Legacy. It has a character I made up added in there. And the plot is altered quite a bit in the sequel I was thinking about writing. But can you? Please consider.

-ED Renalds
SAChan23 chapter 30 . 11/8/2007
WO. I'M IN THE CREDITS! I feel so loved

*HUG* YOU DID IT MELLY! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sad to see it end too! I gotta say though, that moment with Jak&Erin was SO romantic! And they got married! YAYY! I never would've thought they had to go back to Sandover tho, that was a nice twist OH! And I finally figured out who that kid was! I was still wondering about him!

FRIGGIN CASS GOT OWNED! The battle was definitely NOT a let down! Power to the Dark forms! YEAH!

As I've said before, this is an AMAZING Jak fanfic. You gave it the right amount of action when it needed it and, the right amount of drama and conflict, and of course, the right amount of romance. 3

Now there's only one more question... What's next in your line of fanfiction glory? ;p

*ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE!*
Randi-roo chapter 30 . 11/7/2007
YES! Finally! I've been gettin on ya to finish this thing for ages now! lol whoo hoo! I love this story! It's one of my faves by far! I'm serious here, you should become a writer! Lots of luvs!