Reviews for Darkness Fades
JaneValentine007 chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
It's so beautiful! I love the writing!
JaneValentine007 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This story is so detailed I love it! And yes! You did the greatest of jobs!
JaneValentine007 chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
If this book was in Wattpad (we need more of Jak and Dax ff lol), I swear, I will dedicate, vote, comment and follow this wonderful author! Also, do u mind if I use this poem? (I will absolutely give credit to u! Heck, even (basically) advertise this brilliant story! This is by far, the best Jak and Dax ff I have ever read. w
JaneValentine007 chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
YESH! I'm sooooo happy! This is one of the best stories I have ever read! w
Xethaden chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
You should make a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Tell you friend that it is a great picture of her and I can see why jak fell for her
Eragonfan33 chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
Omg just finished 5 f***ing stars I loved it one of my top 10 books I've read definitely do a sequel of some kind
DarkEcoFreak chapter 30 . 11/18/2012
No! It's over! I was so sad for this amazing masterpiece to end! I nearly cried when they got back to Sandover cuz I was so happy! And that Jak and Erin got married! Man I did NOT exspect Cass to be all super evil or anything. You really surprised me there. This is like my new favorite Jak-fic! I absolutely LOVE THIS!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I just finished book 1 and wow! This is amazing! When Erin died I was like "no! You can't die!" I usaually hate it when people put Jak with someone other than Keira but I live Jak and Erin together! I really hope shes still alive! Now I'm going to read book 2.
Ecomadness chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Loved this story. I hope u make a sequel about mar u would be awesome at it. :)
PeaceLightVictory chapter 20 . 4/17/2010
I love the KieraxTorn pairing! I never thought of it before but I absolutely love it. Can't wait to finish reading this.
idk.ufindout chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
listen im sorry if i blow up at you but where the hell was daxter in the rest of this! dax is like a HUGE part in everything and you completely dismissed him! sorry i REALLY like the story aside from that! :)
Hinasakii chapter 30 . 7/15/2009
This is one of the best OC included stories. It is brilliant!
The Maad Hatter chapter 30 . 5/26/2009
OMFG!

I LUV THIS STORY! O.O You should think of becoming an author... Your realy god!

Gah! JAK JAK JAK! .v

o.O Whoa. Hyper Moment!

Anyways... Hahaha, Erin is an AWESOME character. And, where did you get the poem from? Or did you make it?

Lmao.

WELL DONE...!
random hyper person chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
RHP: Hmm...Just a thought...man it would have been great if Dark Jak and Dark Erin got along...*sigh*