Reviews for Leave A Light On For Me
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
That's so sad! But lovely all the same.
adagio11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That's just so sad. I wish DPB didn't have to kill Kate. It was bad idea...

/Ida
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That's one of the loveliest stories i've read. A great thought piece and well written. A different take on all the 'twilight' fics out there one of the best. Very deep and very thought out. You should be proud of this.
FireChaser chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Touching, deep and very sad. I liked it
Stephanie519 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Aw! I love it! It's cute, and a little sad, but it's great! It's really good!

Steph
Kelzi chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
that was the best after twilight story i hav ever read. i'm seriously crying!
queenstephaniaa chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow i really liked this! So well written and deep! I absolutly loved it! I really wish Tony was like this in the show! Please continue writing more Tate stories! :)

-Steph
cheezmunky chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow. I really enjoyed this one. It actually evoked an emotion from me. :( It made me slightly sad. I like your analogies and metaphors. "You’re life is like a shadow that lags behind and soaks up dust along the way, but you don’t attempt to turn your shoulder to notice." Very spiritual. I hope to see more from you soon.

Alex
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
TATE Shall live on! (wipes a tear from my eye) Beautiful
inspire.me chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
man you are disturbed. Tate alive kate and tony, not post-twilight stuff which you just have to write in order to make people cry... which I SWEAR i didn't... *wipes face* ouch that was so painful and I was so almost over her death and then you make me read that! blah, evil meanie but nah you know it was beautiful, beautiful in a tragic way and now i'll probably start randomly crying during dinner or something and my family will think i'm weird...

luv ya :)